Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

I feel so much safer now....

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I feel so much safer now.... Empty I feel so much safer now.... Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:12 pm

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

2I feel so much safer now.... Empty Re: I feel so much safer now.... Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:09 am

jaytee

jaytee

jw wrote:He's just digging his own grave by all the stupid things he's doing. His ratings are going down fast. 44% of the people would take Bush back now if they could.

I would.

3I feel so much safer now.... Empty Re: I feel so much safer now.... Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:36 am

Bartender

Bartender
Minnow
Minnow

PFFFFT.

All hail, King of the Morons.

http://www.marykay.com/andismith/default.aspx

4I feel so much safer now.... Empty Re: I feel so much safer now.... Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:12 am

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

jw wrote:He's just digging his own grave by all the stupid things he's doing. His ratings are going down fast. 44% of the people would take Bush back now if they could.

I don't think he really cares if he's re-eleted or not. In fact, I think he said that he's not sure if he would even seek re-election in 2012. I think he's determined to ruin this country from the inside out in this term. Look how he's trying to ram through his liberal agenda, especially before 2010 when hopefully he will lose his majority in the house and senate.

5I feel so much safer now.... Empty Re: I feel so much safer now.... Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:33 pm

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

If he truely is muslim, as most think he is, what greater act of terrorism than to attack us from within! He will destroy us without ever firing a shot!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum