Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can I get just one more minute?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Can I get just one more minute? Empty Can I get just one more minute? Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:14 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Joe Lieberman was speaking during the health care debate and after 10 minutes Al Franken slammed his gavel down and said "In my capacity as senator from Minnesota, I object," This washed up, former lackluster comedian from Saturday Night Live has zero political experience and even less sense, he wouldn't make a pimple on Lieberman's ass but he is marching to the tune of Obama, Pelosi and Hillary.

This is a sham, they may stick it down our throats in 09 but we are going to shove it somewhere else in 10.

2Can I get just one more minute? Empty Re: Can I get just one more minute? Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:25 am

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Yeah, I saw the flim clip on Fox & Friends yesterday morning. It was disguisting. McCain dtood up for Lieberman. I still don't think that Franken won that election. I think there was voter fraud.

Has anyone heard that the Dems now want to give citizenship to the millions of illegals in this country? They are not calling it amnesty but virtually that is what it is. The thought is that they will get about 50,000,000 Democratic votes from all those "new" American citizens thus insuring the Democratic majority. I think they know they are in trouble in 2010 so this is their stratedgy.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum