Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

There's hope for this old lady yet

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1There's hope for this old lady yet Empty There's hope for this old lady yet Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:48 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

I just downloaded 40 pictures to a Memorex photo viewer doodad. It is an small viewer that can be attached to a key chain. And I only had to do it three times before it took. The first time I didn't hit "save". Then I did it again and then realized that I could edit them to fit the tiny screen better so went through them all again before hitting save a third time.

2There's hope for this old lady yet Empty Re: There's hope for this old lady yet Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:06 pm

Lari

Lari
Minnow
Minnow

Congrats! Bruce got me one of those things a couple years ago and I never did get it programmed with anything.

3There's hope for this old lady yet Empty Re: There's hope for this old lady yet Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:15 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

I was in the garage yesterday and found an external hard drive that was hooked to my old computer. Later today I'll dust it off and hook it up and see what is stored there. I also took my sister shopping yesterday and she loaned me the old family albums so I can scan the pictures there of my parents and when I was young.

4There's hope for this old lady yet Empty Re: There's hope for this old lady yet Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:04 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Bullfrog, my stepdaughter Cindi took all the old family pictures and put them on CDs to preserve them and be able to give them to other people. But I think she had it done by a photograph place rather than doing it herself.

5There's hope for this old lady yet Empty Re: There's hope for this old lady yet Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:30 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

I have a combo scanner/copier/fax/memory card reader. Just love it.

6There's hope for this old lady yet Empty Re: There's hope for this old lady yet Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:55 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Camera memory card. If a person didn't have a computer I guess they could use it to copy pictures. I've never used it but my son has.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum