Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Could you drive down this street?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Could you drive down this street? Empty Could you drive down this street? Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:46 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Dale on TPF has posted some like those before. I think he took pictures of them in California. Coming from a person who is very crafty and DIY but can't draw a straight line with a ruler, those are amazing.

2Could you drive down this street? Empty Re: Could you drive down this street? Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:47 pm

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

They truely are amazing! I called Robert in here to look at them. Before he read about them he asked where that all happened. He thought they were news photos of some disaster!

3Could you drive down this street? Empty Re: Could you drive down this street? Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:51 pm

Freddie Peepers

Freddie Peepers
Minnow
Minnow

wow... trippy shit there [IMG]Hippy.gif[

4Could you drive down this street? Empty Re: Could you drive down this street? Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:58 am

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

What vision to be able to create that. I sometimes get e-mails of the guy(s) that so similar drawings with chalk. Amazing!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum