Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can Scott Brown Win?

+2
GuyPinestra
jaytee
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Can Scott Brown Win? Empty Can Scott Brown Win? Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:10 pm

jaytee

jaytee

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/politics/view/20100119epic_battle_ends_at_the_polls_today_eyes_of_nation_on_mass_as_voters_decide_on_scott_brown_martha_coakley/srvc=home&position=0

Will history be made? Can Brown pull it off? What kind of republican is he? Is he conservative or a liberal republican? He sure has become a fly in the ointment for the democrats.

2Can Scott Brown Win? Empty Re: Can Scott Brown Win? Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:31 pm

GuyPinestra

GuyPinestra

Christ I HOPE so...

3Can Scott Brown Win? Empty Re: Can Scott Brown Win? Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:46 pm

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

I'm praying he does. He said that he'll vote against that health care disaster. Sounds better than the Democratic canditate.

4Can Scott Brown Win? Empty Re: Can Scott Brown Win? Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:12 pm

jaytee

jaytee

52% SCOTT BROWN (R) 1,106,823
47% MARTHA COAKLEY (D)D: 0,997,244

Brown takes it. This may be to wide a margin for the dems to steal this election.

5Can Scott Brown Win? Empty Re: Can Scott Brown Win? Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:13 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Miracles still do happen.

6Can Scott Brown Win? Empty Re: Can Scott Brown Win? Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:28 am

GuyPinestra

GuyPinestra

Esther wrote:Miracles still do happen.

Evidently... ex[nod]

7Can Scott Brown Win? Empty Re: Can Scott Brown Win? Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:51 am

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

I fired off two e-mails to my state Senators, Feinstein & Boxer....both Libs. I asked them if they got the message Tuesday night. No higher taxes. No larger government bureaucracies. No ObamaCare...

8Can Scott Brown Win? Empty Re: Can Scott Brown Win? Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:33 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

I was blown away last night when I tuned on the TV and saw Martha's concession speech. There is hope after all.

9Can Scott Brown Win? Empty Re: Can Scott Brown Win? Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:25 am

jaytee

jaytee

Latest tally.
52% SCOTT BROWN (R) 1,153,808
47% MARTHA COAKLEY (D)D: 1,052,391

Looks like the rest of the dems are making distance from Coakley. They say it's her fault they lost the election. They just can't admit it's their failed policies or that the shine has worn off of Obama.

10Can Scott Brown Win? Empty Re: Can Scott Brown Win? Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:22 am

GuyPinestra

GuyPinestra

jaytee wrote:Latest tally.

Looks like the rest of the dems are making distance from Coakley. They say it's her fault they lost the election. They just can't admit it's their failed policies or that the shine has worn off of Obama.

If they don't wake up soon they'll be ousted, TOO!! Only 11 months til the next group 'gets it'... ex[nod]

11Can Scott Brown Win? Empty Re: Can Scott Brown Win? Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:05 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

jaytee wrote:Latest tally.

They are all blaming each other, Rush called it a "Circular firing squad."

12Can Scott Brown Win? Empty Re: Can Scott Brown Win? Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:40 am

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Big surprise... Odumbo blamed Bush for Brown's win

"In an interview with ABC News, President Obama blamed (you guessed it) President Bush.

“Here's my assessment of not just the vote in Massachusetts but the mood around the country: The same thing that swept Scott Brown into office swept me into office,” Obama said. “People are angry and they are frustrated. Not just because of what's happened in the last year or two years but what's happened over the last eight years.”

That makes as much sense as saying Obama was swept into office one year ago on a wave of anti-Obama sentiment. But the President actually unintentionally nailed it later in the interview.

“We were so busy just getting stuff done and dealing with the immediate crises that were in front of us that I think we lost that sense of, you know, speaking directly to the American people about what their core values are,” Obama said."

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=35282

13Can Scott Brown Win? Empty Re: Can Scott Brown Win? Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:54 pm

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

"...People are angry and they are frustrated. Not just because of what's happened in the last year or two years but what's happened over the last eight years.”

When I heard Obama say this it really ticked me off. This man has been on the campaign mode for his entire first year in office.

Come on Mr. President. Be a leader and not a sniveling whiner. Get some backbone man. The buck stops with you!

14Can Scott Brown Win? Empty Re: Can Scott Brown Win? Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:35 pm

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

"Rush Limbaugh swore a pact with the devil so he knew Obama would fail. True story." LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum