Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey Guy and Mike

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hey Guy and Mike Empty Hey Guy and Mike Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:00 am

jaytee

jaytee

Keep us up to date on the conditions in CA and Phoenix. I hope y'all are okay.

2Hey Guy and Mike Empty Re: Hey Guy and Mike Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:59 am

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

No damage here and we are loving all this rain. Had some thunder storms dump heavy rain and hail tonight. My property is sandy and it is soaking up the water. Two days ago they had tornado warnings in the area. Tornados here typically start off as water spouts as they leave the Pacific and they are short lived and not nearly as powerful as those in the mid west.

3Hey Guy and Mike Empty Re: Hey Guy and Mike Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:12 am

jaytee

jaytee

I'm glad to hear that all is okay Mikey. I see that the rain is still lingering in Cali, Arizona, and New Mexico. Hopefully it will move off and give y'all a break.

4Hey Guy and Mike Empty Re: Hey Guy and Mike Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:30 pm

Freddie Peepers

Freddie Peepers
Minnow
Minnow

Hey Hey
We got above freezing today. Nasty Ice and freezing rain yesterday, could have skated out to the mailbox. Laughed at the dogs slipping and sliding while trying to do their business in the yard.

The ice melted off the pond and got to see a couple fish. They are still hunkered down on the bottom and not moving much at all.

5Hey Guy and Mike Empty Re: Hey Guy and Mike Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:54 pm

GuyPinestra

GuyPinestra

We had some flooding and some winds up to 60 MPH, Flagstaff got several feet of snow with whiteout conditions, but it's all heading to Texas now. ex[tongue]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum