Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

WELCOME TO MY SON.............Theapewhisperer

+3
Freddie Peepers
Esther
fishlipsmcgee
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

ex[giggle] Welcome Theapwhisperer You fooled me. I thought it was someone from AP being a jerk.

WELCOME TO MY SON.............Theapewhisperer Another-fish-welcome

Last edited by fishlipsmcgee on Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

LOL. Like they care...

But I also misread the ape part as AP. LOLOL

3WELCOME TO MY SON.............Theapewhisperer Empty Hi everyone Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:04 pm

Thanks for the welcome messages! Yes there are some wackos on the net and i understand your caution.

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

And I are one.

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Gosh I think we are getting a bit paranoid in here aren't we WELCOME TO MY SON.............Theapewhisperer Scared[/quote]

YES!  And after the past couple of days, I wonder why.  I just noticed the name on the list before your introduction - neither you or Bullfrog were logged in at the time.

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Yes, before you told me who he wss I saw the name on the signed on list. Neither you or Bullfrog were logged in at the time. I was told to be on the lookout for troublemakers...

Last edited by fishlipsmcgee on Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Freddie Peepers

Freddie Peepers
Minnow
Minnow

Welcome to the party.....I like your screen name and avatar ex[welcome] ex[cheers]

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

So why ape whisperer? Got gorillas??? Sorry my eyes are bad. At first glance I thought was ap (american ponders) whisperer

Well there's no real deep meaning to the name. It came to mind while at the zoo looking at the apes. Everybody was whisperering to them and it made me think of the movie "The horse whisperer" but with apes lol (I guess im the wacko now). [IMG]http:///oo

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Well welcome dude, but... I'm a little confused as to what to call you for short.

How about apeman :[img]http:///1

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Welcome Apeman.

GuyPinestra

GuyPinestra

Welcome Apeman!!

Lari

Lari
Minnow
Minnow

Welcome Apeman.

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Welcome, Apeman! This is as close as I could get to an ape. But since you're her son, it'll work!

:[IMG]/babymonk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum