Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's All Bushes Fault

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1It's All Bushes Fault Empty Re: It's All Bushes Fault Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:21 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Awwww. Here's a tissue.

Or as momma used to say, "Shut your cryin' or I'll give you somethin' to cry about." She said some odd things. One time I came home after curfew. She said, "You'd better not do that again or you won't." Of course I was scared to death because I had woke her up, as hard as I tried not to-----so I didn't dare say, "Huh, that doesn't make sense." LOL.

2It's All Bushes Fault Empty Re: It's All Bushes Fault Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:54 pm

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

So funny. He's still blaming Bush for everything. He seem's to have forgotten that there was a Democratic majority in the House & Senate the past three years. I wish Republicans would keep reminding the public of that every time Obama points the finger at Bush. Bush was lame the last two years of his Presidency. He also had the expense of 911, two wars, hurricanes, etc. Obama has overspent Bush in the first year of Presidency. Obama also has amnesia when it comes to the housing market causing this depression. He was in bed with Acorn and believes that everyone has the "right" to own a home (whether you can afford it or not) therefore requiring Freddie & Fannie to make bad loans then have financial problems due to the fact that so many people could not afford their morgages.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum