Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adding to the herd

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Adding to the herd Empty Adding to the herd Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:05 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Vicki was all excited this morning. Sheba had six kittens and she had to help birth three of them. She has three orange, two black and one solid white. If the white one has blue eyes it will be deaf like our cat Freeway.

2Adding to the herd Empty Re: Adding to the herd Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:01 am

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Congratulations!

[IMG]/kitt4.gif ex[kitten]

3Adding to the herd Empty Re: Adding to the herd Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:58 am

Bartender

Bartender
Minnow
Minnow

Bullfrog, if I can talk Kenneth into it :[IMG]peace0025 I would love to have one, if y'all decide to give them away.

I feel guilty for wanting another cat, specifically, but I miss Kitty SOOOO much, and am so lonely without him. Coco has decided he doesn't like my fingernails, so he freaks out when I try to hold him or do anything with him. Dang bird. I've had him for about 12 years, and all of a sudden, he starts this crap!

Anyway, I would love it if a little kitten just "showed up" and needed a home!

http://www.marykay.com/andismith/default.aspx

4Adding to the herd Empty Re: Adding to the herd Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:59 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

We will be giving them away, I'll PM you but it will be several weeks before they are ready.

5Adding to the herd Empty Re: Adding to the herd Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:36 am

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Oh, Bartender, pick a black one! You could name it after the jaguar in Bullfrog's story!
ex[idea]

6Adding to the herd Empty Re: Adding to the herd Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:40 am

Bartender

Bartender
Minnow
Minnow

I was "working on" Hubby today, and I may have had a breakthrough!!! I just laid it all out there, and told him that I'm tired of being lonely, and what better time to get a new baby, than when I'm home all the time to teach it what is acceptable.

Since he has to drive me everywhere, he would be there to see which kitty picks us. I say it that way, because I want the kitty to know it's right, too!

Froggy, after ya'll decide which one(s) you're keeping, please give me a shout!! I know it'll be awhile, but I'd love to come see them once they open their eyes.(Plus we can visit with you and the Mrs.)!

Of course, when I get a kitty--no matter where it comes from--it WILL be an indoor only cat, and it would be spayed or neutered. And... I would even say... SPOILED rotten!!

7Adding to the herd Empty Re: Adding to the herd Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:51 am

Bartender

Bartender
Minnow
Minnow

rosebud wrote:Oh, Bartender, pick a black one! You could name it after the jaguar in Bullfrog's story!
ex[idea]

I once had a black cat with white paws, white breast, and white mask. She had a perfectly centered black mustache. Her name was...can ya guess... Groucho! My mother took HIM to the vet to be neutered, but they called and said SHE had to be spayed, so it would cost more! LOL She was a great cat.

I also had a solid white cat with blue eyes--the offspring of my siamese cat. Snowblind was his name, and he wasn't the least bit deaf, that I could tell. He was a character though! He loved to sleep in the bathroom sink. Once, after ShiThead and I had split and kinda reconciled, we were sleeping, and ShiThead rolled over to put his arm over me, but Snowblind wasn't having it--he BIT the crap out of him!! Hehehehe...hindsight is 20/20... of course it was well deserved!!

Today when I was asking Hubby what color he would pick, he stated he has never had anything but orange cats. On the other hand, I've had everything but! Just ironic!

I plan to let a kitty pick me, but that is a great idea, Rosebud!

8Adding to the herd Empty Re: Adding to the herd Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:24 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

That's great news. Here's an update, Vicki was confused, there are two orange, two calico and one white. I don't want to keep any as we gave away the last orange one, it got lonely and so did Trickster, his buddy. I told you all the story of him coming back home and I'm glad that he did, they are like peas in a pod. We already have six now and that's enough. You will get the pick of the litter. Check your PM's Bartender.

9Adding to the herd Empty Re: Adding to the herd Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:36 pm

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

I knew that! My Mama told me! Well, not the x & y chromosome thing. She told me that tri colored cats are female.
ex[nod]

10Adding to the herd Empty Re: Adding to the herd Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:40 pm

Bartender

Bartender
Minnow
Minnow

I knew that too. Heard or read it somewhere. I have seen the rare male calico. Beautiful cats!

11Adding to the herd Empty Re: Adding to the herd Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:31 pm

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Bullfrog, don't take this thw wrong way...but with all the stray cats out there and considering how many are euthanized every day, is there ia reason that you don't spay and neuter your cats?

http://www.americanhumane.org/about-us/who-we-are/humane-exchange/blog-posts/first-day-of-spring-a-death.html

http://www.humanesociety.org/issues/pet_overpopulation/

12Adding to the herd Empty Re: Adding to the herd Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:37 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

We have discussed it but my wife doesn't drive so it would take me finding the cat not pregnant with a day off. She loves having babies in the house (my wife and the cat) as she never had children. We have never had a problem finding good homes for them. All of the rest are male except Freeway and she is fixed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum