Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have you got your income tax back yet?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Have you got your income tax back yet? Empty Have you got your income tax back yet? Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:14 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

I claim married and one, then pick up Vicki at the end of the year. I sock a lot away in my 401k so it shows less taxable income. We got back $7,700.00 yesterday so I'm taking her to Cozumel in May for our anniversary. She loves the Cozumeleno, an all inclusive resort. It has three pools (one with a pool bar) five restaurants and a buffet all day. I can scuba dive, they pick you up right from the pier. Last time she para sailed but this year she wants to swim with the dolphins. They have a cove that is caged in with tame dolphins, you can hang onto their fins and ride them as they pull you. They are very friendly and she loves animals.

There is also a disco in the place and kayaks, she can snorkel right by the pier, we saw an octopus there when we went. Ceck out the pictures of the place.

http://www.elcozumeleno.com/english/multimedia.asp

2Have you got your income tax back yet? Empty Re: Have you got your income tax back yet? Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:56 am

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

What a great idea for your anniversary! It sounds wonderful!I'd ask you to think of us while you're having all that fun, but I know we will be the furthest thing from your mind!
ex[giggle]
We don't make enough to owe any taxes, so we don't have to file any more.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum