Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just talked with my dad

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just talked with my dad Empty Just talked with my dad Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:35 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

He said he has had the chemical stress test and an echo cardiogram. He is now taking some sort of medication and is feeling better and stronger. Evidently the doctor doesn't feel his heart is too much of a threat because he is scheduled for the prostate surgery December 4. I believe he goes home the next day as it isn't an external surgical procedure. At this point they don't know if he will still need to have the heart surgery or not.

We were planning to go down there for Thanksgiving but are kind of waiting to find out if they will be doing the heart as I feel he will need us there after that, more than after the Prostate. So I still don't know if and when we'll be going down.

2Just talked with my dad Empty Re: Just talked with my dad Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:22 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

The date was wrong for my dad's surgery. It was Nov 4 so he's had it already and it went fine. He called from home last night. From what he said and I don't trust what he thinks he heard. Anyway he doesn't think he'll need the heart surgery. They take the cath out Monday.

3Just talked with my dad Empty Re: Just talked with my dad Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:45 pm

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Sending prayers for you dad. It would be wonderful if he didn't need the heart surgery.

4Just talked with my dad Empty Re: Just talked with my dad Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:06 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

I think I need to lower my computer chair. My neck just kills when I sit here.

5Just talked with my dad Empty Re: Just talked with my dad Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:33 pm

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

If your neck is tilted down or up it will kill you to sit for any length of time. It doesn't seem like a big deal but it is. Your eyes should meet the screen level even if you have to stack three phone books under it. I figured the chiropractor told you to lay off. Just get your computer screen ergonomically correct. Glad you are back, we missed you.

6Just talked with my dad Empty Re: Just talked with my dad Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:15 am

Your Dad will be in my prayers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum