Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

He did something right...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1He did something right... Empty He did something right... Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:01 pm

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

I am, and have been, a very strong critic of our President on a number of different fronts. However, I applaud him for the current "take it to the Taliban" action going on now in Afghanistan. These sons of Satan need to know there is no place on earth that they can hide. I also applaud his giving the Taliban stiff necks next door in Pakistan from constantly having to look up to see if a drone is about to send them to meet their maker.

2He did something right... Empty Re: He did something right... Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:01 pm

jaytee

jaytee

I have to agree. But trying to take credit for Iraq?? Who are they kidding.

3He did something right... Empty Re: He did something right... Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:13 pm

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

But trying to take credit for Iraq?? Who are they kidding.
If Iraq starts to go bad I'm sure that Obama can do the moonwalk with the best of them and blame it on Bush.....

Interesting how he continues to blame the economy as something that he inherited yet didn't he also inherit a military strategy that was working in Iraq, a strategy that he opposed.....????

4He did something right... Empty Re: He did something right... Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:01 pm

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

I'm not sure I buy it, Mikey. He has always been soft on terrorism. Look at the dumbos he's appointed in security positions and their views. Unless he suddenly had some sort of epiphany, I'm thinking he is putting up some sort of political front. I just don’t trust the guy. Time will tell, I guess. I hope I am wrong, but a leopard doesn't change it's spots (unless maybe he got some sort of security briefing that scared the sense into him). I'm looking at his past positons on issues and I think he's up to something. I don't see him suddenly getting tough.

5He did something right... Empty Re: He did something right... Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:53 am

jaytee

jaytee

fishlipsmcgee wrote:I'm not sure I buy it, Mikey. He has always been soft on terrorism. Look at the dumbos he's appointed in security positions and their views. Unless he suddenly had some sort of epiphany, I'm thinking he is putting up some sort of political front. I just don’t trust the guy. Time will tell, I guess. I hope I am wrong, but a leopard doesn't change it's spots (unless maybe he got some sort of security briefing that scared the sense into him). I'm looking at his past positons on issues and I think he's up to something. I don't see him suddenly getting tough.

You know I've wondered about the same thing. This is a wild guess, but maybe he thinks he can end this thing and bring the troops home. After that, maybe slash the military budget. But for now, I'll give him credit for Afganistan.

6He did something right... Empty Re: He did something right... Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:58 am

jaytee

jaytee

On the other hand, Obama has learned allot since his campaign days. A good deal of his promises about the war, Gitmo, etc. haven't been fulfilled. Maybe he sees things differently now that he has been briefed and realizes his campaign promises were hogwash. But he can never admit it. I still think he is in over his head.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum