Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

WARNING!!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WARNING!!! Empty WARNING!!! Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:10 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

WARNING!!! DO NOT REMOVE YOUR STOVE FROM IT'S COZY NOOK BETWEEN YOUR KITCHEN CABINETS!! Pete just took ours out to start installing the new microwave above the stove and WHAT A MESS!! If I saw a stove like this at one of our rentals, I'd think they were pigs. LOL!!! It is a smooth top and self cleaning oven so the mess was dribbles down the sides and dust and little bits of things underneath.

2WARNING!!! Empty Re: WARNING!!! Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:25 pm

Freddie Peepers

Freddie Peepers
Minnow
Minnow

I did the same thing about a month ago and could not believe what was back there. affraid I plan on making that a regular chore now,at least every other month.......
The fridge too

3WARNING!!! Empty Re: WARNING!!! Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:50 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

OH----the fridge??!! Yah, I can't get under mine with much of any cleaning tool. I wrap a rag around the yardstick and that works.

4WARNING!!! Empty Re: WARNING!!! Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:46 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Me too. LOL. I go along for a long time with just minor over the top cleaning, a dust here and a vacuum there. Then something hits me (usually when company is coming) and then I clean EVERYTHING. Mother used to spring clean and fall clean like clockwork but not me.

5WARNING!!! Empty Re: WARNING!!! Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:08 pm

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Yep. I moved my stove about a month ago. I do it every so often now after getting the same surprise after letting it go too long. ex[giggle] I rotate moving the stove, the refridgerator and washer & dryer. The fridge is pretty empty now. Maybe That is what I should do tomorrow.

6WARNING!!! Empty Re: WARNING!!! Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:07 pm

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Esther wrote:OH----the fridge??!! Yah, I can't get under mine with much of any cleaning tool. I wrap a rag around the yardstick and that works.

Hey, Esther, That's what I use to clean under the fridge too! It also works for under the stove.

7WARNING!!! Empty Re: WARNING!!! Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:48 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Oh yah, I suppose I should do them both from time to time. When the tenants leave I always find wonderful gifts under their appliances. Last time I found a couple of dollars worth of stamps.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum