Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Failed my stress test?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Failed my stress test? Empty Failed my stress test? Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:13 pm

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Well my job warned me that if I were to be seen doing anything while I was off on pay that I would be fired. So for 3 months I've been sitting on my butt building model ships and lost all of my muscle tone. They sent me in for a back to work exam.

I had to put on an airpack and climb stairs for two minutes, 30 feet up a ladder, dead lift 100 pounds then grab a 160 pound dummy and drag it all of the way around this big room. I was wearing a heart monitor and they didn't like how long it took for my heart rate to drop or my blood pressure so now I have to get clearance from my doctor who will order a stress test with a cardiologist no doubt.

All I need is to get my butt back into the gym for a few weeks and I'll be as good as new.

2Failed my stress test? Empty Re: Failed my stress test? Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:11 pm

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

jw wrote:I'm telling ya to get out there and start digging that new pond lol! Now when does the pirate story start :pirat: I may have to get a nap in soon..............I'm starting to drift offfffffffffffffffffffffffff Sleep

Take a nap, you deserve it. I'm going to try something different here with the story. For copyright and other reasons I have formed a "user group" that is not visible on the general forum. It is open by invitation only to those who request it. See "user groups" on the top control panel.

3Failed my stress test? Empty Re: Failed my stress test? Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:16 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Good idea BF. I'm on one forum that doesn't let anybody into the chat side until they have been around a while. But as I warned you before, if you are even toying with the idea of publishing your story, better not let anyone see it. You just never know what people will do with it. We like to think we are friends and can trust each other, when in fact we have never met and don't really know each other at all. You only know what I allow you to know. As you know, friends, husbands and wives, relatives betray each other all the time.

Be careful though of this stress thing. Take it easy and don't push yourself. You aren't 20 anymore, remember.

My dad at 87 just finally has some strange things going on with his heart. Having it checked out soon.

Last edited by Esther on Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding.)

4Failed my stress test? Empty Re: Failed my stress test? Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:58 pm

Speaking of Zombies I may be in a Doritos commercial for the Super Bowl! It was spcg, but the director was second place last year.

Oh yeah, I am a ZOMBIE!
They even aged me! Like I need that?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum