Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

New members trying to join

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New members trying to join Empty New members trying to join Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:13 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Julles and PondmaninFlorida have tried registering and can't get in the forum. I know that Bubbles and Mike recently joined and would like to ask if you had any problems? did you recieve and activation email that you had to click to activate your account?

I went into the Administration mode and everything appears to be set correctly there and being as Mike and Bubbles recently joined I didn't see the need to change any settings. I think that maybe the email is being sent to their spam folder as it does not recognize the sender.

2New members trying to join Empty Re: New members trying to join Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:49 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Surveyor, did you get a verification email? I do have an "automatic registration" option on the administration panel but it seems to be working for you, Mikey and the others just the way that it is.

3New members trying to join Empty Re: New members trying to join Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:52 am

I did get the email just a split second after signing up. I had no problems.

4New members trying to join Empty Re: New members trying to join Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:01 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Surveyor wrote:I did get the email just a split second after signing up. I had no problems.

I also joined as my club name of "Ditch" to see what a regular member's user options were and I also got the email so I did not tweak any settings this morning. As I said, perhaps their server is sending the email to their spam folder. I wrote both of them this morning, thanks Surveyor.

5New members trying to join Empty Re: New members trying to join Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:22 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

OK, for some reason I had to go to the admin panel and activate Cool Chules and Pondmaninalabama. I hope this works for them.

6New members trying to join Empty Re: New members trying to join Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:19 pm

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

I also had no problem. I registered, went to my spam folder and found the e-mail verification note, clicked on the link and here I am....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum