Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

No coffee this morning

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1No coffee this morning Empty No coffee this morning Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:58 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Well I'm going to take my stress test on the treadmill today so I couldn't drink my normal pot of coffee. I'm already having withdrawals. I have been walking fast around the circle and my pulse only gets up to 125 which isn't bad. The reason they nixed me the last time was dragging that 160 pound dummy around with an airpack on after sitting on my butt for 3 months. This was after climbing stairs and a 30 foot ladder on wearing an scba. I should do OK but wish me luck.

2No coffee this morning Empty Re: No coffee this morning Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:59 pm

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

I couldn't drink my normal pot of coffee
Whoa! I had to do a double take. You drink a POT of coffee.....?

3No coffee this morning Empty Re: No coffee this morning Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:11 pm

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Usually a pot and a half daily, gotta stay motivated. My parents were from Spain and had me drinking coffee at the age of 4. Mom bought me a Laredo cigarette rolling machine one Christmas. I did pass my stress test though. Will report back to work Monday.

4No coffee this morning Empty Re: No coffee this morning Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:40 pm

I can relate to the coffee Bullfrog. I usually go thru about 3 pots a day. And I love a good cup of coffee in the evening. No problem sleeping, I think I am immune to the caffeine. ex[crazy]

5No coffee this morning Empty Re: No coffee this morning Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:58 pm

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

1 1/2 pots is at home, at work it's a lot more on midnights.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum