Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thrones for Bible school

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thrones for Bible school Empty Thrones for Bible school Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:22 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

A lady from church asked Pete if he would make two thrones for Bible school. One was supposed to be larger than the other and more ornate. So Pete made the frame and I covered the legs with lace and sprayed it with gold. Then I added the oak pieces of leftover woodwork and upholstered it and decorated the top for the queen. By the way, we didn't buy anything for this project. We used scraps and recycled stuff.

Thrones for Bible school Throne10

Thrones for Bible school Throne11

Thrones for Bible school Queen_10

2Thrones for Bible school Empty Re: Thrones for Bible school Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:03 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

UM, this is the small one. The 15 year old girl who will be the queen for the skits is about as big around as one of my legs. I can hardly squeeze into this one. Tomorrow I start on the king's. I have the seat and one arm upholstered. I dread doing the lace on the legs. It is a real pain and I end up with glue up to my elbows. I am not the neatest project person. Nor am I the most coordinated. I was using a 1/2" staple gun to do the upholstery and my hand can hardly squeeze it to make it staple. So I kept getting the palm on my hand in between the handle and the other part. Then somehow I manages to get my fourth finger pinched to the point it actually squirted blood. I think it made like a blood blister and then split the skin. Oh and I get hot glue all over too. Somehow I managed to get a glob in the inside of my arm about halfway to my elbow. So what does Brighty do but pull it off. UHHUH, I now have a hole in my arm where the skin came off.

3Thrones for Bible school Empty Re: Thrones for Bible school Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:44 am

Bartender

Bartender
Minnow
Minnow

As usual, great job, Esther and Pete!! Those kids should be please "royaly"!! ex[giggle]

http://www.marykay.com/andismith/default.aspx

4Thrones for Bible school Empty Re: Thrones for Bible school Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:35 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Very nice work.

5Thrones for Bible school Empty Re: Thrones for Bible school Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:24 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Thrones for Bible school Throne12

Thrones for Bible school Throne13

6Thrones for Bible school Empty Re: Thrones for Bible school Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:29 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

I don't have a wide angle lense on my camera.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum