Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Birthday girl

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Birthday girl Empty Birthday girl Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:26 pm

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Rosebud has a birthday coming up.

2Birthday girl Empty Re: Birthday girl Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:55 pm

Bartender

Bartender
Minnow
Minnow

I know, isn't that great?!! I hope she has a wonderful day. ex[nod]

For those of you who haven't gotten to know Rosebud yet, she is a truly remarkable lady. She is patient and kind, witty and charming, balanced and fun! I wish I could say that she is sane, but that would be a stretch, judging from the company she keeps (I'm talking about us Dark Siders, of course)!

Rosebud, I think you should start celebrating your special day NOW! Why wait? Start now and tell Hubby that he IS taking you someplace special for your birthday. It doesn't have to be expensive--just someplace that you really want to go: out to dinner, to see one of the boys, one of your sisters, lunch with the church ladies, the Grand Canyon... The list goes on and on, but you get my point.

You are a wonderful friend, and I hope you enjoy your birthday week immensley. YOU DESERVE IT! :queen:

http://www.marykay.com/andismith/default.aspx

3Birthday girl Empty Re: Birthday girl Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:16 pm

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Wow, Bartender! You just gave me a super birthday gift! ex[blushing] Thanks! ex[hug] How am I going to live up to all those kind words? I have some friends who are having a small birthday get together for me this Friday. Other than that, we haven't planned to do anything. Hubby just does NOT eat out. EVER! He might come through with flowers though. He has done that a few times. I'd settles for him cooking dinner AND cleaning up afterwards!

4Birthday girl Empty Re: Birthday girl Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:46 am

Bartender

Bartender
Minnow
Minnow

Rosebud, no one ever said Hubby had to eat out...just tell him he is taking YOU to eat out!! ex[wink1]

Seriously, if you want him to cook and clean for a day, I say TELL HIM SO! It won't hurt him much, and you would be getting your wish.

Here's to you, Rosebud! ex[cheers]

5Birthday girl Empty Re: Birthday girl Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:41 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

I do hope it is truly "Your Day" whatever happens. I told my wife the other day that I wanted to cook chili and she promptly made two pots of chili so she wouldn't have to eat mine. It burns twice, going in and then going out.

6Birthday girl Empty Re: Birthday girl Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:00 am

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

bullfrog wrote:I do hope it is truly "Your Day" whatever happens. I told my wife the other day that I wanted to cook chili and she promptly made two pots of chili so she wouldn't have to eat mine. It burns twice, going in and then going out.

Ahhh! You and my Hubby have the same recipe! ex[explode]

7Birthday girl Empty Re: Birthday girl Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:24 am

It is a little early but HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSEBUD!!!!!! Hope it is a happy one and I say just take the day off and put your feet up. ex[party] :[IMG]cake33.gi ex[H-Bday]

8Birthday girl Empty Re: Birthday girl Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:32 am

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Birthday girl HappyBirthdayBanner2

9Birthday girl Empty Re: Birthday girl Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:50 am

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Thank you all so very much! :[IMG]/rosey.gi

10Birthday girl Empty Re: Birthday girl Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:36 am

Bartender

Bartender
Minnow
Minnow

WE LOVE YOU ROSIE!!!

Birthday girl 101747

11Birthday girl Empty Happy Birthday Rosebud Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:08 am

wolfmom

wolfmom

Happy Birthday Rosebud, hope your day is beautiful. Wishing you many more to follow. ex[b-day] ex[party]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum