Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Woo Hoo!! We have a new memeber.

+3
christy
Esther
bullfrog
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Woo Hoo!! We have a new memeber.  Empty Woo Hoo!! We have a new memeber. Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:46 pm

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Welcome Christy, pull up a pad and tell us about yourself.

2Woo Hoo!! We have a new memeber.  Empty Re: Woo Hoo!! We have a new memeber. Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:01 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Does anyone know Christy? Hello gal. Sit a bit and get acquainted.

3Woo Hoo!! We have a new memeber.  Empty Re: Woo Hoo!! We have a new memeber. Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:07 pm

christy

Thank You guys,yes Esther,i am on AP

4Woo Hoo!! We have a new memeber.  Empty Re: Woo Hoo!! We have a new memeber. Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:16 pm

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Hey!! She talks Too!! This is great. JW and I were on AP too till she got us kicked off. Esther can be a troublemaker, but not as much as Bartender or Rosie. The worst one is Bubbles. I am the guiding light of the forum. Pure as the driven snow, a beacon in the dark, an anchor in the storm. Welcome to our pond.

5Woo Hoo!! We have a new memeber.  Empty Re: Woo Hoo!! We have a new memeber. Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:44 am

Bartender

Bartender
Minnow
Minnow

bullfrog wrote:Hey!! She talks Too!! This is great. JW and I were on AP too till she got us kicked off. Esther can be a troublemaker, but not as much as Bartender or Rosie. The worst one is Bubbles. I am the guiding light of the forum. Pure as the driven snow, a beacon in the dark, an anchor in the storm. Welcome to our pond.

Welcome Christy! Here's your FREE ENROLLMENT GIFT:

Woo Hoo!! We have a new memeber.  Hipwad11

Keep 'em handy, you'll need 'em! ex[giggle]

http://www.marykay.com/andismith/default.aspx

6Woo Hoo!! We have a new memeber.  Empty Re: Woo Hoo!! We have a new memeber. Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:25 am

Lari

Lari
Minnow
Minnow

bullfrog wrote:Hey!! She talks Too!! This is great. JW and I were on AP too till she got us kicked off. Esther can be a troublemaker, but not as much as Bartender or Rosie. The worst one is Bubbles. I am the guiding light of the forum. Pure as the driven snow, a beacon in the dark, an anchor in the storm. Welcome to our pond.

So when you gonna come clean up the coffee I spewed all over my screen while I was reading all that Mr. Perfect? ex[pillow]

Welcome Christy!

7Woo Hoo!! We have a new memeber.  Empty Re: Woo Hoo!! We have a new memeber. Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:37 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Just kidding Christy, these are the best folks on the net.

8Woo Hoo!! We have a new memeber.  Empty Re: Woo Hoo!! We have a new memeber. Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:35 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Actually, I got us kicked off of AP for calling Sean a nasty name in a PM which he snooped.

9Woo Hoo!! We have a new memeber.  Empty Re: Woo Hoo!! We have a new memeber. Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:50 pm

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Welcome, Christy! Just noticed the new member post. I've been out of town. Spent the weekend in the Big Easy! Glad to make a new friend.

ex[welcome] ex[welcomewag]

10Woo Hoo!! We have a new memeber.  Empty Re: Woo Hoo!! We have a new memeber. Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:48 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Wait!!! I am all confused. Who is this Bullfrog person and what have you done with the real one?

11Woo Hoo!! We have a new memeber.  Empty Woo Hoo We have a new member Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:02 pm

wolfmom

wolfmom

Welcome Christy, I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here. These folks are the best!! ex[nod]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum