Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Comedians: Is Obama off-limits??

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Comedians: Is Obama off-limits?? Empty Comedians: Is Obama off-limits?? Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:17 pm

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

2Comedians: Is Obama off-limits?? Empty Re: Comedians: Is Obama off-limits?? Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:28 am

We could only hope !!!!!

3Comedians: Is Obama off-limits?? Empty Re: Comedians: Is Obama off-limits?? Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:06 pm

He is because the humorist will be put upon by the liberals. With no humor or mercy.

4Comedians: Is Obama off-limits?? Empty Re: Comedians: Is Obama off-limits?? Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:35 pm

The Zombie was for Doritos. It was, however a copmitition If we win,,,Big Bucks, not bad for 2 & 3 either.
The director was second last year. It is for the Super Bowl. If we make it I sure will tell you. We need a "Bragging Rights" forum.

5Comedians: Is Obama off-limits?? Empty Re: Comedians: Is Obama off-limits?? Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:18 pm

jaytee

jaytee

The entertainment and news business has been overwhelmed by the left. The news people have been good to Mr. O too. Contrast the way they treat O with the way GW was treated. Sure, GW made some mistakes but he was hounded day and night from the left.

6Comedians: Is Obama off-limits?? Empty Re: Comedians: Is Obama off-limits?? Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:42 am

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

Remember when SNL did the Obama lack of accomplishments skit? That skit wasn't nearly as funny and cutting as it should have been but even so, up pops CNN the next day with The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer doing a Fact Check on the SNL skit....

Then over the weekend I noticed that the AP had done a Fact Check on Sarah Palin's new book. They had 11 AP writers contribute on their hit piece. I have NEVER seen that many writers on a Associated Press article.......

7Comedians: Is Obama off-limits?? Empty Re: Comedians: Is Obama off-limits?? Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:05 pm

texasjoe

I think that it is just sad for this country that NOBODY can make a joke about Obama out of fear of being called a racist, or worse, by the blacks of this country. It all goes back to what I have said for years.....people are too worried about being "politically correct" than telling the truth anymore. It all comes down to BS.

8Comedians: Is Obama off-limits?? Empty Re: Comedians: Is Obama off-limits?? Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:25 am

jaytee

jaytee

Is O still boycotting Fox? Fox is not giving him a free ride. I don't think they are being overly harsh on him, just reporting what they learn which leaves O in a bad light. Mr. O wants media folks that play nice with him and give him a free ride .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum