Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Well I've done it now...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Well I've done it now... Empty Well I've done it now... Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:32 pm

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

I just went and stuck my pee pee in their apple pie. The old local forum KFDM a local news forum was where I first began posting. It was a happy place for a long time. Then a witch flew in and the Admin wouldn't do anything about it. They liked the drama as she raked good posters over the coals and when she could not attack the post, she attacked the poster.

Belittling them on their spelling, grammar and syntax. I have never seen such an unhappy, evil woman. She turned every thread into a fight. Soon, another regular got in heat for her and began licking her boots, also stomping on other good hearts.

Little by little as time passed, that forum has died. I watch it daily and a week or so ago a topic appeared "Where did they all go?"

Today, another "Our poor forum."

I was a regular there and I finally got back on and told them all "What do you expect? You have two or three who pounce on every topic, every poster and make it a place that nobody wants to post at anymore. You wanted drama? Well you got it." That place has died on the vine. I did invite the good hearts here and hopefully they will join us and have a nice place to play.

It really sucks, you make a lot of friends and then one or two assholes mess it up, if you know what I mean.

2Well I've done it now... Empty Re: Well I've done it now... Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:48 pm

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

bullfrog wrote:It really sucks, you make a lot of friends and then one or two assholes mess it up, if you know what I mean.
Yep, kind of what has happened with respect to mooning Amtrak.... It was light-hearted fun and then a bunch of jerks ruined it.

3Well I've done it now... Empty Re: Well I've done it now... Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:55 pm

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Mikey wrote:
bullfrog wrote:It really sucks, you make a lot of friends and then one or two assholes mess it up, if you know what I mean.
Yep, kind of what has happened with respect to mooning Amtrak.... It was light-hearted fun and then a bunch of jerks ruined it.

On that thread Mikey, you might have missed it but Bubbles asked you a question, or I might have missed your answer. Her SIL is an officer also.

4Well I've done it now... Empty Re: Well I've done it now... Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:44 pm

I remember those days well bullfrog, and I sure don't miss them.

5Well I've done it now... Empty Re: Well I've done it now... Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:13 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

bubbles wrote:I remember those days well bullfrog, and I sure don't miss them.

Don't worry Bubbles, I didn't put our website there but will invite Skittles.

6Well I've done it now... Empty Re: Well I've done it now... Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:41 am

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

bullfrog wrote: I did invite the good hearts here and hopefully they will join us and have a nice place to play.

It really sucks, you make a lot of friends and then one or two assholes mess it up, if you know what I mean.

And at least if you know who shows up, ya don't have to let him in!

7Well I've done it now... Empty Re: Well I've done it now... Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:49 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

It's really funny over there now. Even people who like him in real life hate him on the forum. How can someone be such a pompous ass?

8Well I've done it now... Empty Re: Well I've done it now... Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:20 am

He took lessons from the pro, "psycho" and He has had a lot of practice.

9Well I've done it now... Empty Re: Well I've done it now... Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:45 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Well Micky joined us, you remember her Bubbles?

10Well I've done it now... Empty Re: Well I've done it now... Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:52 pm

Refresh me, I am old and senile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum