Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pick your reason

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pick your reason Empty Re: Pick your reason Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:16 am

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

I voted early last week. I'm Republican, but hubby is a Democrat. Makes for some interesting conversations around here!

2Pick your reason Empty Re: Pick your reason Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:02 am

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

As a conservative Republican living in California I feel like I should be a protected species since there are so few of us. All Democrats should take a serious look at California which has been under the yoke of Democrats for many decades. Our state is dying.

3Pick your reason Empty Re: Pick your reason Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:38 pm

Oldmarine

Oldmarine
Minnow
Minnow

Mikey wrote:As a conservative Republican living in California I feel like I should be a protected species since there are so few of us. All Democrats should take a serious look at California which has been under the yoke of Democrats for many decades. Our state is dying.

Hey, I worked up in the Seattle area at NOAA for a while, and the majority of them are left wing radical Demo's. I didn't dare say anything negative about the demo party because it's like being fresh meat in a pool of perona's. They can say anything they want about the GOP in public, but GOD forbid someone else might have an opinion about the demo's.

P.S. I just happen to be a bit on the conservative, right wing, patriot, redneck side. I know the cost of freedom.............. ex[flag]

http://www.picasaweb.google.com/oldmarine1969

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum