Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Don't Understand................

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I Don't Understand................ Empty Re: I Don't Understand................ Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:45 pm

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Amen to that,JW! They are called illegals because it's NOT LEGAL! If you want to come into our country, fine! Do it the way lots of immigrants did, legally!

2I Don't Understand................ Empty Re: I Don't Understand................ Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:06 am

I most definately agree.

3I Don't Understand................ Empty Re: I Don't Understand................ Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:46 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Don't even get me started on illegals.

4I Don't Understand................ Empty Re: I Don't Understand................ Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:27 pm

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

Since they count illegals in the census, California should pick up at least two more congressional districts, assuming the illegals actually complete the census form. Texas should also do well in picking up some additional seats in Congress....

What happened to common sense? I think when the framers of the Constitution required a census to be taken they assumed it would be for people who actually are citizens.....

5I Don't Understand................ Empty Re: I Don't Understand................ Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:09 pm

jaytee

jaytee

And folks, in this time of high unemplyment they are taking jobs away from tax paying citizens. Many pay no taxes themselves but use facilities that are funded by those that do. And I wonder how many of them are treated inhumanely by those that hire them, paying low wages and threats of deportation. We need to end this now, and it wouldn't be that hard to do.

6I Don't Understand................ Empty Re: I Don't Understand................ Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:10 pm

texasjoe

It wouldn't be hard to do BUT big business WANTS them here. So, our politicians won't do a damn thing about the illegals cause they get funded by big business. SE Texas is being overrun by illegals daily. There is no way that I would have ever believed 20 years ago that alot of the billboards and the stores would have signs in spanish to placate the illegals!!! This shit needs to be stopped.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum