Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

New job, same technique...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New job, same technique... Empty New job, same technique... Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:05 pm

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

Defeated Democratic Congressman gets new job doing basically the same thing to the American public as he did before the election...

New job, same technique... Defeat

2New job, same technique... Empty Re: New job, same technique... Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:34 pm

Oldmarine

Oldmarine
Minnow
Minnow

I may not be good at reading people, but this TSA screener does look like he's enjoying the pat down. I'd have to find other work.

http://www.picasaweb.google.com/oldmarine1969

3New job, same technique... Empty Re: New job, same technique... Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:49 pm

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

The pat down done by the TSA is nothing compared to what you should get if arrested by a cop. affraid We didn't brush past their "junk" with the back side of our hands, we grabbed and squeezed. Brings most guy to their tip-toes... ex[giggle]

Prior to leaving the station to begin patrol we always would pull out the back seat of the B&W and check for contraband. Some officers are quite casual about their pat-downs as evidenced by my finding drugs behind the seat on a few occasions and a loaded 25 caliber pistol on one occasion. I believe they no longer have factory seats in the back but now they install a molded fiberglass bench seat so that there is no place to hide anything. Plus it makes it easier to hose out the back after transporting prisoners who crapped their pants or tossed their lunch.....

One time I was in the booking area when some other officers arrived with a prisoner. I heard a clank followed up by an officer saying, "Oh shit!" On the floor between the suspect's legs was a small caliber semi-auto. The gun had been concealed in the suspect's crotch and as he walked into booking it worked its way down his pant leg onto the floor. That officer likely got a two day suspension...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum