Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Would Bullfrog Do?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What Would Bullfrog Do? Empty What Would Bullfrog Do? Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:17 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

this is a test to see how well you know your saintly moderator Bullfrog. I joined a writers forum and learned a few things about editing and such. But, the forum is 99% Obama loving liberal women. The men, with the exception of one are also liberal Obama loving girly men. We had several heated discussions until the militant lesbian moderator banned all political talk. We recently got into another one in which I called them a "nest of clucking hens."

This pissed off the militant lesbian moderator who told me that if I ever called them clucking hens again she would ban me. So, choose from the following my response...

A. I sincerely apologized and sucked up.

B. I told them all to go F8ck themselves.

C. I called them clucking hens again and deleted the shortcut and never went back.

2What Would Bullfrog Do? Empty Re: What Would Bullfrog Do? Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:30 pm

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

I find it hard to believe you would be so outspoken..... ex[giggle]

The answer is "C".....but....in your mind and probably verbally you also did "D"...

(oops, I should read these before I click send... The "D" above should have been "B"....)

Last edited by Mikey on Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total

3What Would Bullfrog Do? Empty Re: What Would Bullfrog Do? Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:03 pm

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Yeah, I'm with JW. You probably thought B but did C.

4What Would Bullfrog Do? Empty Re: What Would Bullfrog Do? Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:42 pm

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

C it was.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum