Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi all, just got here!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi all, just got here! Empty Hi all, just got here! Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:24 pm

LucyLoo

Hi all, I am from Michigan so my pond season is almost over, I have 2 small ponds, the first one is 1000 gal free form that houses only wild frogs, it is unfiltered but the frogs and most plants just love it. Next I have my 2500gal free form that has my fish in it along with 2 lotus plants which of one set seed this year so now I have 4 seedlings growing in a 60 gal tank for the winter, I am expecting alot more seeds if the pods are any indication but will wait and start those next spring. I was looking for info on storing the seeds when I came across this site and I said to my self....Pond people..yay!! so anyway this is me.. looking forward to sharing some talk across the lily pads with all of you :)

2Hi all, just got here! Empty Re: Hi all, just got here! Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:02 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Hi Lucyloo and welcome. But, we have moved to a new forum. It's a long story but please visit us there. http://beaumontsbeat.forumotion.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum