Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS PEEPERS - Nov. 11, 2009

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Tell us how you spent your birthday! Hope it was a good one! ex[b-day]

2HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS PEEPERS - Nov. 11, 2009 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Mrs Peepers Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:04 am

wolfmom

wolfmom

Sorry to be late, Happy Belated Birthday. Hope it was a good one!! ex[party]

Happy Birthday Mrs Peepers! As you can see I am late but you'll all know I am old and senile. ex[H-Bday] ex[party]

Mrs. Peepers

You guys are all so sweet. Thanks again so much.
I spent my birthday today working. And then I had a eye doctor appointment. That's the reason I'm so late in responding. My 12 year old niece also has a birthday today. I have a date to see her tomorrow night.
I was my mothers birthday present also so there are three generations born on the same day but sadly my mom is no longer here to celebrate with us.
That's one reason that I am so happy to have my niece Stephanie to share my b-day with.
Freddie woke me with a birthday kiss this morning. What a wonderful way to start my day. ex[daisy]

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Happy Birthday Mrs. Peepers, sorry you had to work.

Freddie Peepers

Freddie Peepers
Minnow
Minnow

Mrs. Peepers wrote:You guys are all so sweet. Thanks again so much.
I spent my birthday today working. And then I had a eye doctor appointment. That's the reason I'm so late in responding. My 12 year old niece also has a birthday today. I have a date to see her tomorrow night.
I was my mothers birthday present also so there are three generations born on the same day but sadly my mom is no longer here to celebrate with us.
That's one reason that I am so happy to have my niece Stephanie to share my b-day with.
Freddie woke me with a birthday kiss this morning. What a wonderful way to start my day. ex[daisy]
I asked the lovely Mrs. Peepers if she would like to try a new position, seeing it was her birthday and all.
She said yeah, "You stand by the ironing board and I'll sit on the couch and fart" ex[lol27]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum