Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

recipe website

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1recipe website Empty recipe website Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:56 pm

Freddie Peepers

Freddie Peepers
Minnow
Minnow

I use allrecipes.com.....They have a easy to use site and while searching for recipes you can add them to a recipe box to use later. The other thing I really like and use is a feature where you can list ingredients you want to use and then check the results
We found a couple of really good ones this way during the summer when we had the normal explosion of cucumbers,green beans and summer squash. Last month some friends gave us a big chunk of Blue cheese and I found a recipe for grilled steak with a blue cheese chive butter that was "to die for"

2recipe website Empty Re: recipe website Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:49 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Well, this is not low carb and I don't know if you use sugar replacements or not.

Grape salad
2 lbs red seedless grapes
2 lbs green seedless grapes Or all green or all red. I like to cut them in half.
8 ounces cream cheese
8 ounces sour cream
1/2 C white sugar
1 t. vanilla.
Blend cream cheese, sour cream, sugars and vanilla until mixed well. Add grapes and mix all together. Top with
1 C. brown sugar
1 cup pecans
The brown sugar could be added in with the liquid stuff too.
Put a serving on a lettuce leaf on your salad plate for a nice presentation.

3recipe website Empty Re: recipe website Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:20 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

I mixed up a very small version of that the other day with just a cup of grapes and kind of just dumped in stuff and it was fine. You sure wouldn't want to do a whole recipe.

4recipe website Empty Chocolate dipped pretzel rods Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:39 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

My 7th grade grandson is going to an end of the football season party Thursday so Granny is contributing.

recipe website Halloweenpretzels

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum