Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

The GOP..........

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The GOP.......... Empty The GOP.......... Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:12 pm

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

This last presidential election cycle I made the mistake of giving money to the GOP.

Why a mistake? Well first of all I didn't care for McCain. He's just barely to the right of the left.....

Secondly, I'm now on their mailing list where they constantly bombard me with mailers and e-mail asking for money. I sent their letters back to them requesting they remove me from their mailing list. Since they have not done so it proves they don't read what I send. They just open the letter and look for money.

About twice a month I receive a questionnaire from them where they ask for my viewpoint on a variety of issues. It's a four page questionnaire and on the last page they do their pitch for money. The questionnaire implies they want my opinion and thus I would expect they would send the questionnaire out in a scan-form format that could easily be run through a scanner to obtain the results. Nope. The form is such that it would have to be manually read and the results manually tabulated. Right, I'm sure they are manually tabulating millions of these things..... Thus they now insult me by telling me that I'm too stupid to figure out that no one will actually be reading the questionnaire. Again, they just tear open the return envelope looking for money. No money, then into the trash..... They are just as evil as some of those religious nuts on T.V. who do the same scam.

So I now take their return envelopes and stuff them FULL of all my junk mail with their pre-paid postage and send it back to them.

We need to throw the blue-blood GOP hierarchy out and actually get people in there who care.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum