Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Real Gitmo

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Real Gitmo Empty The Real Gitmo Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:24 am

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

2The Real Gitmo Empty Re: The Real Gitmo Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:10 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

I watched the entire 12 minutes and it was an eye opener Mike.

3The Real Gitmo Empty Re: The Real Gitmo Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:31 pm

Obama has tunnel vision. Only sees what he wants to see and tries to convince us that it is the only sight to see. [IMG]http:///oo

4The Real Gitmo Empty Re: The Real Gitmo Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:50 pm

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

It looks like I just get the home page to PajamasTV. Which category is the video located? I am unable to view so many things. I hate AOL

5The Real Gitmo Empty Re: The Real Gitmo Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:21 am

jaytee

jaytee

The only reason those on the left made such a stink about Gitmo was to swipe at GW. They made a huge issue of it as did Obama during the campaign. Many bought into the hype. Closing Gitmo is stupid. It is only a place, a location on the map. If the detainees were treated wrongly, then change their treatment. I guess now they have to follow through or break yet another campaign promise.

6The Real Gitmo Empty Re: The Real Gitmo Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:05 pm

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

I had no idea Guantanamo was such a large area and so well developed. The leftist media certainly has portrayed it as a hell-hole.

7The Real Gitmo Empty Re: The Real Gitmo Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:56 pm

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

I have been unable to view this video on PJTV for some reason. I'm so happy I found it on utube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtrzcBMbVXs I saw this guy on Fox this morning. In addition to everything he mentioned that the prisioners get such as meals that are prepared per their religious beliefs, we taxpayers also bought each one of them a prayer mat and koran. I had heard a few months ago about them getting computer training.

Boy, they're going to sue go back to gitmo if they ever end up in a prision here in the U.S.

8The Real Gitmo Empty Re: The Real Gitmo Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:09 pm

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

Boy, they're going to sue go back to gitmo if they ever end up in a prision here in the U.S.
LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum