Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

ClimateGate

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ClimateGate Empty ClimateGate Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:47 pm

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

2ClimateGate Empty Re: ClimateGate Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:09 pm

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

I'm guessing it startled with a little lie and once you start is builds upon itself. I think they truly believe the earth is warming in spite of the fact their figures show it has been cooling for a decade or so. Big money is now attached to their belief system. The president has a major stake in clean energy. Al Gore has become a multi millionaire courteous of it. The stakes are high. The president want to increase the federal budget via Cap & Trade and put billions upon billion in taxes and penalties on energy consumers.

The main media has a stake in it as well. G.E., owners of NBC, stand to make billions off of going green.

We like to think that scientists are objective and follow the truth but that simply is not the case. They have their biases and assumptions too.

This all relates to what we see in evolutionary science. Evolutionist are dogmatic and absolutely refuse to even consider that a divine being may be involved. Thus they are caught chasing their tail even though there is ample evidence for creation that fits nicely with the evolutionary problems they keep encountering. One of the speaker at the Creation seminar I attended has written a book about the many creation supporting scientists who have been shunned by academia due to their beliefs. Many have written scientific reviews on various subjects that support creation but the Academy of Sciences has generally refused to submit their writing for peer review, not because they have good science behind their topics but because they (Academy of Science) absolutely refuse to allow the Divine foot to step across their threshhold....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum