Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

He really doesn't have a clue

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1He really doesn't have a clue Empty He really doesn't have a clue Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:50 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Obama is running this country into hell in a hand basket. He keeps blaming the former administration for "the mess" and changes his speech patterns to fit his audience. He speaks very plainly when reading from the teleprompter but when he addresses a live audience he tries to talk more like a common man. "Nancy and I have been trying to clean up this mess, we have a mop and people tell us 'you aren't holding the mop right' Get a mop and help."

We were 8 billion in debt and he has promptly ran that up to two trillion in his first 8 months of office. Now, who is making a mess? The only jobs created by the stimulus package cost 9 million $ per job to create. Now he wants to add to that with his "free" health care package that will basically ruin our health care system and kill medicare.

I just hope that we can make it through this term, I think people are sick of it already.

2He really doesn't have a clue Empty Re: He really doesn't have a clue Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:50 am

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

As citizens, hopefully we are aware of this situation and doing whatever we can to help. We had an insurance saleman at the house the other day and I was asking him his opinion of the health insurance thing. He said he agreed that something needed to be done but then proceeded to tell us some awful stuff that will happen if the change goes through the way it is. He continued to mention that he had voted for Obama mainly because of his charisma. I groaned and said, "That is the last reason I would vote for anyone." Charisma is learned and just another way to say he's a good salesman. His eyes flew open and he said, "YOU know, you're right."

3He really doesn't have a clue Empty Re: He really doesn't have a clue Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:28 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Six billion taken away from Medicare to support this new plan? Why should our seniors who paid into and built this system up pay for those who are nonproductive and be penalized? It just makes me sick that they want to throw the whole thing out when 80% of the people are happy with their plan and 20% are not?

They also want to fine people who don't buy health insurance and sick the IRS on them. How can this mesh with their "Government Option" which is basically a "free" plan booted by the taxpayers through higher taxes. What a stinking mess.

4He really doesn't have a clue Empty Re: He really doesn't have a clue Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:06 pm

Admin

Admin

The whole thing is a mess but don't blink cause it's gonna get a lot worse. How can't it? He had no experience as being anything but a buffoon and now he's proving it. All this talk about change and whenever you ask anyone who voted for him what good he's done they can't answer the question...........all they can come up with is that he is providing us hope. Geez, give me a break.

And hey Esther lol! on the insurance guy..............you really know what to say to liven up the place bounce

https://bullfrogs-pad.forumotion.com

5He really doesn't have a clue Empty Re: He really doesn't have a clue Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:51 pm

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

I hope that he gets the hell out.

6He really doesn't have a clue Empty Re: He really doesn't have a clue Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:17 pm

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

I believe Glen Beck has provide ample proof that President Obama has Marxist beliefs. I don't believe, or at least hope, he is not a Marxist but his redistribution of wealth at all levels of government is frightening.

He is a confirmed liar. He lied about transparency in government. He lied about not signing bills that have pork barrel projects tacked on to the bill.

None the less, he is my President and my Christian beliefs teach me I am to pray for him........and he needs a lot of prayer....

Last edited by Mikey on Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

7He really doesn't have a clue Empty Re: He really doesn't have a clue Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:35 pm

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

That he does Mikey but he needs to find God himself. I think he believes he has found him, in the mirror.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum