Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Those hard to find items

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Those hard to find items Empty Those hard to find items Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:14 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Well they have finally put all of those hard to find items on one page. I liked the "Rid Family Sized Lice Shampoo" the "Anal Bleaching Cream" (cheaper than at a salon?)the "Coochy Save" shaving cream for private areas among other items. Get your Christmas shopping done early this year!

http://www.shopinprivate.com/newproducts.html

2Those hard to find items Empty Re: Those hard to find items Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:21 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Don't miss the customer reviews....

Like for the small condoms...

This is the first condom I've found that hasn't slipped off during sex. Saves me tons of embarrassment. Not the kind of thing I'd want to buy in a store either!
SF - October 22, 2008

The smaller size makes me look bigger. Thanks 4 seasons tighter fit...
lg - November 30, 2008

I no longer have to go through the embarrassment of my condom slipping off over and over.
TM - March 16, 2009

Or the Coochy shaving cream reviews...

Coochy is the best shaving cream ever! My skin never breaks out after I use it. I stole it from my ex-gf, and I feel a little weird as a man with a product called Coochy in my shower, but it shaves so clean that it's worth it. Maybe they could make a men's cream called Balls.
HH - November 16, 2008

The Rid Family Size Lice Shampoo...

This was easy to use and got rid of my family�s lice fast.
DS - December 8, 2008

And last but not least, the Anal Bleaching Cream...

Another product I am using to be sure I look great without my clothes on. It is a strange obsession, I know, but I worry about it. Besides, it is only $10.
PAH - June 27, 2008

I save tons of money verus a professional bleaching, and love the discreet and ultra private shipping. Great product, great site!
TM - July 9, 2008

It has been only 1 week since I been using this product and I already see a substantial difference on my "bum". I highly recomend this product.
AMD - July 30, 2008

WOW!! My boyfriend and I love this stuff. You'll see a difference really fast. Make sure to just use a little and keep it on for just a few minutes. If you leave it on longer, it can sting just a little. Overall its great!
LB - October 12, 2008

I used this for a month straight, and now my A-hole is whiter than my buttcheeks, which is an interesting look. I recommend it!
WR - October 21, 2008

3Those hard to find items Empty Re: Those hard to find items Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:56 pm

GuyPinestra

GuyPinestra

Some people's kids... [IMG]http:///oo

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum