Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

BEWARE!!! Echo trimmer SRM-280T

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BEWARE!!! Echo trimmer SRM-280T Empty BEWARE!!! Echo trimmer SRM-280T Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:21 pm

texasjoe

Anyone that is in the habit of purchasing Echo lawn products need to beware for they are having a problem with their products. The SRM-280T trimmers suck trash through the air filters which leads to scarring of the piston and piston chamber walls. Echo is NOT honoring it's agreement to repair the product. I have a complaint made to the Better Business Bureau that Echo Inc. has yet to reply to. Echo is NOT making products as good as they used to do and they are not honoring their warranties. Please let all of your friends know about this problem so that they won't get ripped off by this company.

2BEWARE!!! Echo trimmer SRM-280T Empty Re: BEWARE!!! Echo trimmer SRM-280T Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:01 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

I bought a Stihl and it is still kicking ass.

3BEWARE!!! Echo trimmer SRM-280T Empty Re: BEWARE!!! Echo trimmer SRM-280T Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:10 am

texasjoe

That is what I am going with next. I believe it is the 250 Stihl that runs about $500. Echo had always built a good machine but they are having problems now and they aren't letting the public know about it. I bought 2 of them last year, believing I was purchasing a machine that could handle anything, only to find out that you have to check the air filter DAILY so that it won't suck trash through the intake and scar the piston chamber and head. That was over $1000 that I threw away.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum