Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sometimes we forget

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sometimes we forget Empty Sometimes we forget Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:07 pm

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Good Morning,
This is God and today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.
If the Devil happens to deliver a situation to you that you cannot handle, DO NOT attempt to resolve it. Kindly put it in the SFJTD (something for Jesus to do) box. It will be done in MY time, not yours.
Once the matter is placed into the box, do not hold on to it or attempt to remove it. Holding on or removal will delay the resolution of your problem.
If it is a situation that you think you are capable of handling, please consult me in prayer to be sure that it is the proper resolution.
Because I do not sleep, nor do I slumber, there is no need for you to lose any sleep. Rest, my child. If you need to contact me, I am only a prayer away.
With all my love,
Your God

2Sometimes we forget Empty Re: Sometimes we forget Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:13 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Why can't I get that through my head?? You'da thunk I would have figured it out by now. I've had enough practice handing it over. But so often I take it back or can't wait..

3Sometimes we forget Empty GOD's way Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:33 pm

Rosebud,

Just when I thought was standing alone..................

Thank you for sharing that. As brothers and sisters in CHRIST, too often we think we are going through it all alone. I can't tell you how many times I've had to stop remind myself that JESUS is always there to help me.

Rich

4Sometimes we forget Empty Re: Sometimes we forget Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:41 pm

Freddie Peepers

Freddie Peepers
Minnow
Minnow

Thank you for that reminder, I need it now as much or more than ever

5Sometimes we forget Empty Re: Sometimes we forget Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:18 am

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

Good timing. When I retired in 2004 my retirement counselor said that my accumulated sick time would pay for our medical/dental for about 6 years before it ran out and I would have to pay. Ever since January I have been waiting for that letter from the city telling me the bad news. I have been worried about this because having to pay out of pocket $1100 each month will put a crimp on things.... I received the certified letter Tuesday. Certified letters never bring good news do they? es[uhuh]

6Sometimes we forget Empty Re: Sometimes we forget Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:22 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

I hear ya guys. Fortunately or unfortunately, I'm on medicare and pay for the supplemental insurance. They take out about $100 a month for Medicare and the supplemental is $102. But no prescription and no dental. Still not bad if Obama keeps his hands off.

Pete was laid of a year ago November. His boss told him they would continue his insurance. I thought that was odd but he had good intentions. Last June we got a bill from his boss saying we owed him $2-3000 for insurance and the cell phone he had told Pete to keep in case they called him back. So we did. But Pete hardly ever used it. It was $80 a month but we didn't know that eventually the boss would charge us for the use. Anyway, we paid him for the back stuff and then asked if we could pay him for the insurance and still carry us. He said he would if we would so we did....Each month I send him $360. We just learned from another employee that the boss has sold the company---the boss hasn't told Pete yet though. So I don't know what's going to happen.

We gave the phone back and bought a Tracfone.
Mikey is your insurance so high because of the class you where in when you were a cop? Doesn't seem it should be that high now.

7Sometimes we forget Empty Re: Sometimes we forget Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:46 pm

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

I'm not certain if what I pay is high Esther. I've been talking to others and what I pay for a combination of medical, dental and eye care seems to be in the ballpark. I recently contacted another retiree who retired before I did to find out what they were doing and she said they went to a financial consultant who told them he was unable to find a lower priced health insurance that had about the same coverage.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]