Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wooden Easter basket

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wooden Easter basket Empty Wooden Easter basket Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:38 am

Bartender

Bartender
Minnow
Minnow

Here ya go, Esther, show these pics to Pete. I'll bet he could do this. Your grandkids could start a "new trend"!! LOL Not to mention, if no one else is doing this in your area, you might be able to pocket some extra $$.

Wooden Easter basket 4
Wooden Easter basket 1
Wooden Easter basket 2
Wooden Easter basket 3

This poor thing is so old, and has been put to the test! I ordered it in 1985! At one point, I used it as a book basket for a set of hardback bible stories. There were just enough books to fit in the basket and stand straight up.

http://www.marykay.com/andismith/default.aspx

2Wooden Easter basket Empty Re: Wooden Easter basket Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:03 am

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Those are cute. I don't know if the kids use baskets any more for their kids or not. I'll have to ask.

3Wooden Easter basket Empty Re: Wooden Easter basket Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:37 am

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Bartender, that is sooo cute! You could even put artificial flowers in it and use it for a center piece on the table! ex[nod]

4Wooden Easter basket Empty Re: Wooden Easter basket Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:41 am

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

If those are the Easter Bunny, then fill them with grass and eggs etc, for a centerpiece.

I saw something cute the other day on Facebook. A mom was driving her 15 year old daughter to Girl Scouts when she heard her daughter scream, "BUNNY!! BUNNY!!" Mom panic slammed on the breaks and just missed hitting the rabbit. Daughter sighs and says, "PHEW, wouldn't want to kill a bunny just before Easter."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]