Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello everyone

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello everyone Empty Hello everyone Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:58 am

Admin

Admin

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Admin and it is my job to see to it that everyone on this forum plays nice and respects each other. Questions have been asked about troublemakers and if they will be allowed to disrupt this forum. We have a friendly place here, everyone respects each other and treats all of the other members with dignity and respect. Sure, we joke and that is fine but if anyone starts rocking the boat it will not be tolerated,the offensive post will be deleted and they will recieve a PM warning. The second time they will be gone.

Be friendly, have fun but no insulting or personal flaming is allowed.

https://bullfrogs-pad.forumotion.com

2Hello everyone Empty Re: Hello everyone Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:25 am

Admin

Admin

Let me elaborate on "rocking the boat" please. Everyone is encouraged to talk about any subject that they choose here within common decency. I have set the minimum age for this forum at 18. Of course a person can lie about their age but this is just a measure that I took. I have not censored any words so when you say "cockatiel" it will not censor it. You don't have to say "pooh pooh" and can use the other word if you are mad about something. Please use discretion and be respectful of other people's values, we are all adults.

Debating any subject is fine as long as you don't insult, humiliate or flame another poster. Personal insults will not be tolerated and will result in the banning of the perp. Have respect for everyone's race, personal sexual orientation, religious beliefs and political views. We don't have to agree on everything and probably never will but there are ways to state your opinion without hurting another person's feelings or belittling them.

Have fun and enjoy the forum just please be respectful of others.

https://bullfrogs-pad.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum