Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mad as hell!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mad as hell! Empty Mad as hell! Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:02 pm

Oldmarine

Oldmarine
Minnow
Minnow

After working as a Detention/Immigration Court Bailiff Officer for a government contractor that was contracted to immigrations, I can say that we are not doing nearly enough to shut down our borders, crack down on the illegals that are in OUR country, and we need to stop feeding them with our hard earned TAX money. I have no simpathy any of these people. They broke federal law by crossing into our country without our permission. I can't tell you how angry I am that our fellow AMERICANS are simpathetic to the all of the illegals that here raping us of our jobs, and milking our country dry of OUR social security that WE paid into.
We are the only country in the world that is letting this happen!

Mad as hell!!!!! ex[explode]

http://www.picasaweb.google.com/oldmarine1969

2Mad as hell! Empty Re: Mad as hell! Sat May 01, 2010 8:40 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

People keep saying that they are doing the jobs that Americans don't want to do. The recent crackdown in Arizona resulted in a raid in which 300 illegals were arrested. All 300 jobs were promptly filled by Americans and this is just one instance. With our current double digit unemployment, imagine if this happened everywhere. Unemployment would virtually disappear.

3Mad as hell! Empty Re: Mad as hell! Sat May 01, 2010 10:07 am

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Have you seen the Mexican immigration laws?? I have and they're very tough. Too bad we don't follow their example.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum