Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm Moving to Mexico

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm Moving to Mexico Empty Re: I'm Moving to Mexico Sat May 08, 2010 2:06 am

HOWELL

You should move down here and ask him..I hate mexican presidents they are just A**holes...The only thing calderon is doing is, saying stuff like mexicans are suffering discrimination over there in the US...blah blah blah...and that is all he does instead of looking for a way to bring them down here and give them the same...he is just stupid... I'm Moving to Mexico 32759 I'm Moving to Mexico 32759 I'm Moving to Mexico 32759 I'm Moving to Mexico 32759 ...I seriously hope that there is going to be one mexican president that does stuff for the people instead of just looking for all the money they get for being presidents....and I am still not talking about senate people the make a whole lot...and still no changes down here...wish I had a bazooka and would go over there and kill all those losers I'm Moving to Mexico 31712 I'm Moving to Mexico 31712 ...hahaha jk...but yeah I hate the mexican government so much..
BTW if you get him to give you something call me and we'll have a parteyyyyyyy..... I'm Moving to Mexico 407469 I'm Moving to Mexico 407469 I'm Moving to Mexico 407469 I'm Moving to Mexico 407469
Still mad at calderon...and all this a**holes.......

2I'm Moving to Mexico Empty Re: I'm Moving to Mexico Sat May 08, 2010 6:00 pm

HOWELL

Not really all those stories about americans being captured and thrown in jail and stuff like that is not real...I live in a city where tons of american live too and they are fine...they are treated as normal citizens...and anyone entering mexican land is treated the same way...sometimes better...because they bring more money to the economy.
If this was true we all would've known about it....and nope americans are not being harrass and thrown on jail by the police men down here...that is just some BS the news make up...there suppossedly was some shooting down here at monclova where my parents live and the thing is no one in monclova knew about it....and it suppossedly was huge and stuff......so just saying...

3I'm Moving to Mexico Empty Re: I'm Moving to Mexico Sun May 09, 2010 6:53 am

HOWELL

Yes indeed good and bad areas....I am afraid of bad areas in mexico and never go there...I don't even go clubbing since I am not that into it...but what I really do is going to my friends house and have some fun snging karaoke....I hate that they always make me sing...lol
Tonight the best one was you and me by lifehouse...they say I can sing kinda like him oh and the guy from the fray...lol...still liking the compliments..

4I'm Moving to Mexico Empty Re: I'm Moving to Mexico Mon May 10, 2010 9:51 am

HOWELL

I know it will be awesome...[img][/img]karaoke is all about the fun...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum