Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prayers needed for my DH Bill

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Prayers needed for my DH Bill Empty Re: Prayers needed for my DH Bill Mon May 17, 2010 12:21 am

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Hoo boy. That doesn't sound like fun. Many years ago, my X had something chipped out of the bridge of his nose from a break many years earlier. The whole thing wasn't much fun. Well that sounded dumb because there aren't many medical/surgical procedures that are much fun. I hope it goes well and does what needs to be fixed.

2Prayers needed for my DH Bill Empty Re: Prayers needed for my DH Bill Mon May 17, 2010 5:23 pm

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

Praying that Bill's breathing will be restored.

3Prayers needed for my DH Bill Empty Re: Prayers needed for my DH Bill Mon May 17, 2010 7:09 pm

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

I'll be remembering him in my prayers! I hope this fixes his problem for good!

4Prayers needed for my DH Bill Empty Re: Prayers needed for my DH Bill Thu May 20, 2010 11:46 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Did they stuff his sinuses with a cotton type material? My X had a surgery that sounds like you DH. He remember hearing them chipping away at stuff up there that didn't belong. Don't ya dare tell your DH but Lyle said the worst part was when they took the stuffing out of his sinuses. I just remember seeing a ridge on his face where the stuffing was so it must have been pretty tight. But maybe they do things all different now. That was WHATTTTT???? 46-7 years ago. Can't be!!!! Tis.

5Prayers needed for my DH Bill Empty Re: Prayers needed for my DH Bill Fri May 21, 2010 2:07 pm

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

I'm so glad he came through okay. Poor baby! He thinks the worst is over! es[uhuh]

6Prayers needed for my DH Bill Empty Re: Prayers needed for my DH Bill Fri May 21, 2010 4:02 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Yes I think that would be a good idea. I remember Lyle saying he thought they were pulling his brains out through his nose. Maybe it was more gross or a weird feeling than pain. Maybe give the doctor a call and ask before you get there if it would be advisable to take a pill. I suspect the pain, if there is some, doesn't last though.

7Prayers needed for my DH Bill Empty Re: Prayers needed for my DH Bill Fri May 28, 2010 7:57 pm

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

Did he notice a significant change in being able to breath through his nose?

8Prayers needed for my DH Bill Empty Re: Prayers needed for my DH Bill Sat May 29, 2010 10:20 am

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Good. I'm glad that's over. My X didn't have any trouble after the surgery so maybe this'll fix your DH's.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum