Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Video Obama doesn't want you to see!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Video Obama doesn't want you  to see! Empty Re: Video Obama doesn't want you to see! Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:27 pm

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

Much of that is fact. I believe the other stuff is likely true. One expert on determining the true authors of books strongly puts forth evidence that Obama did not write his book. This person believes the writing style indicates the book was written by Ayers who used Obama's rough draft and notes.

How did Obama get the resources to attend those schools. Not much info there either. The bottom line is that the stupid American people elected the invisible man....

2Video Obama doesn't want you  to see! Empty Re: Video Obama doesn't want you to see! Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:57 am

HOWELL

I seriously do not think a person can do all that himself.
So, besides that obama did not screw the economy let's be fair, he was no in the chair when everything broke down.
Thanks bush for that. Now he has not done anything he's promised, yes he's not done it.
I just somehow lauhg so hard at those saying he is fixing everything for the anti-christ to come, that is like so Scy-fi..lol
Anyhow, when does obama leaves the presidency?
I somehow wanted Hilary to be in the presidency, because her husband had the best economy in the US, that was like the wonder years for americans and for other people in the world.
I still do not like till this day, bush and his dad because all they did was look for their own benefit and never helped the people.
But yeah remember that it is so difficut to get a SS# and more to use one that is not yours, I think illegals know about that. ex[giggle]
Anyhow that does sound like a masterplan but I will say lots of what was said was made up, from my point of view.
Still, remember who signed nafta and now is all screwd up.
Yesterday we were talking down here about all the factories mvoing down here and paying so little. I was so irritated with the freaking sanators and all those lazy bums down here. I hope one day we will get to see fair and awesome presidents and senators.

I have a question, why are israelies mad at obama?

3Video Obama doesn't want you  to see! Empty Re: Video Obama doesn't want you to see! Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:52 am

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Late-2000s_recession
Howell. The cause of the economic recession is still being debated but here are some major facts as to the cause…..and it was not caused by Bush although he does bare some responsibility. Bush just happened to be sitting in the seat when it happened. In fact, two years prior to the economy collapse Senator McCain (Republican) tried to regulate the lending companies of Freddie/Fannie and warned of pending trouble but the Democrats blocked him because they said Freddie and Fannie were doing just fine.....

The bottom line is that the democrat progressives will whore their mother to get votes.

Here is a cut/paste from Wikipedia. The emphasis is mine:

“….The financial crisis has been linked to reckless and unsustainable lending practices compounded by government intervention and the growing trend of securitization of real estate mortgages in the United States.[6] The US mortgage-backed securities, which had risks that were hard to assess, were marketed around the world. A more broad based credit boom fed a global speculative bubble in real estate and equities, which served to reinforce the risky lending practices.[7][8] The precarious financial situation was made more difficult by a sharp increase in oil and food prices. The emergence of Sub-prime loan losses in 2007 began the crisis and exposed other risky loans and over-inflated asset prices. With loan losses mounting and the fall of Lehman Brothers on September 15, 2008, a major panic broke out on the inter-bank loan market. As share and housing prices declined, many large and well established investment and commercial banks in the United States and Europe suffered huge losses and even faced bankruptcy, resulting in massive public financial assistance….”

“…Some believe the roots of the crisis can be traced directly to subprime lending by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, which are government sponsored entities. The New York Times published an article that reported the Clinton Administration pushed for subprime lending: "Fannie Mae, the nation's biggest underwriter of home mortgages, has been under increasing pressure from the Clinton Administration to expand mortgage loans among low and moderate income people" (NYT, 30 September 1999)….”
“…In 1995, the administration also tinkered with Carter's Community Reinvestment Act of 1977 by regulating and strengthening the anti-redlining procedures. It is felt by many that this was done to help boost a stagnated home ownership figure that had hovered around 65% for many years. The result was a push by the administration for greater investment, by financial institutions, into riskier loans. In a 2000 United States Department of the Treasury study of lending trends for 305 cities from 1993 to 1998 it was shown that $467 billion of mortgage credit poured out of CRA-covered lenders into low- and mid-level income borrowers and neighborhoods. (See "The Community Reinvestment Act After Financial Modernization," April 2000.)…”

"Redlining" is what banks used to do to help determine who they will loan money to. They know where severe economically depressed neighborhoods are and they would be reluctant to give loans to people living there because past practice indicated those would be very risky loans. Clinton forced banks to make risky loans in those areas....

By the way, Obama is still encouraging Fannie/Freddie to make these risky loans. Nothing has changed except us taxpayers continue to bail out Fannie/Freddie to the tune of hundreds of billions of dollars.

4Video Obama doesn't want you  to see! Empty Re: Video Obama doesn't want you to see! Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:23 am

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

With respect to Israel, he basically has been wining and dining Israel's enemies. Obama’s prior pastor for 20 years is a Jew hater. Obama made an early priority of his presidency a high profile visit to Cairo, where he made an extended address to the Muslim world. His policies are putting distance between the US and Israel in order to draw closer to the Muslim world.

5Video Obama doesn't want you  to see! Empty Re: Video Obama doesn't want you to see! Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:36 am

HOWELL

But mikey even if he does hate israel his presidenc term will finish and that would be it.
Besides that I hate what goes on between israel and the other muslim.
I am not the type of person that knows about muslims or anything but they always put them as if they were all terrorist, there may be some families or people worth saving in there, I was telling that to my jew friend down here, we were discussing about the war and all.
And he said obama has been trying to kill israel and then he said it is happening like it says in the torah and I said well then God is making its job isn't he?
If he said this was the way it was going to happen it is going to happen that way.
And he said wel.....then nothing came out.
And I said still muslims even if they believe in something totally different they are human beings and have the right to live just like you and me.

Mikey I wanna know what happened after The US bought Chevrolette?
That is something that has been in my mind for so long.
So the company is a US company and so all the money goes to the people, or is like in Mexico that the Gov owns the petrolum and so that means everyone in Mexico gets its part but nope, not down here, is it that every sell they have are they gonna cut down something in your tax payment?

And yeah even though Bush made some bad decisions and all that collapse happen and yeah I am not saying he is got all the blame for that happening but blaming him that when he saw it all happened he kept on spending.

I know senators have the last word in the process just like down here.
Besides that, down here the senators only care about their own priorities and not much about the rest of the people.
I am just sick and tired of this a-holes, I was talking to my grandpa and he was like so mad about the mexican gov because whenever the Az law was accepted president calderon said it is a shame of a law and my grandpa said and I am ashamed of being a mexican and this SOB in the power does nothing to bring them all home and build a better government and stop whinning about the law.

It is always nice to chat with ya. ex[happy]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum