Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Back home

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back home Empty Back home Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:41 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Well I'm back home and we had a great time. Arrived Wednesday and took my wife to the historic Strand district. It is blocks of bars and unique shops. I took my normal seat outside of Crows Cantina and drank beer while she shopped. We then went to the Fisherman's Wharf for a good supper and I switched to double rum and coke. Went back to the hotel and took a case of beer in a cooler to the pool.

We met another couple and partied with them, got kicked out of the pool when it closed. So we moved it to the balcony in front of our room. The girl got toasty and gave me a lap dance for my birthday. Management came up and told us we were making too much noise so we went to the Gulf. Went back and snuck into the now closed pool. I found my t shirt there the next morning.

2Back home Empty Re: Back home Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:06 pm

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

When we got to the beach she took her top off. Her boyfriend was used to it, he just said, "There she goes taking her top off."

3Back home Empty Re: Back home Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:33 pm

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Which hotel, Bullfrog? My sisters & I have slipped back into the pool at the Galvez in the wee hours of the morning. Galveston is one of our favorite reunion places. Sounds like y'all had a good time!

4Back home Empty Re: Back home Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:14 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

We had a great time, we like La Quinta right after Broadway splits from Seawall Blvd.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum