Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

We bought our retirement prize.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1We bought our retirement prize. Empty We bought our retirement prize. Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:10 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

We bought a 23 foot toy hauler yesterday. Vicki loves it, it has three queen size beds, a full size refrigerator with a freezer, microwave, three burner stove, oven, flat screen TV, DVD player, Iopd docking station with surround sound and outdoor speakers. A full bath and lots of storage. The entire back drops sown like a ramp, I can ride the Harley right up into it and strap it down. When we get there, I just back it out and cover it. The huge back door has a pull down screen and the windows and door have screen also.

I'm going to look at a Toyota Tundra later this morning. Retirement is good and about to get a lot better.

2We bought our retirement prize. Empty Re: We bought our retirement prize. Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:18 am

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Wow! Congratulations! That sounds like a winner! We bought our retirement prize. 586886 We bought our retirement prize. 618624

3We bought our retirement prize. Empty Re: We bought our retirement prize. Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:43 am

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

That sounds wonderful. But I thought you were going to take another job, teaching. Or didn't that work out?

PICTURES??

4We bought our retirement prize. Empty Re: We bought our retirement prize. Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:06 pm

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Yes Esther, I expected Kaplan to call yesterday, but the background check takes at least two weeks.

Here's the beast unleashed...

We bought our retirement prize. RV018

Dig the outdoor speakers..

We bought our retirement prize. RV019

This is a shot of the back door that lowers into a ramp. The queen size bed up top comes down with the push of a button..

We bought our retirement prize. RV020

Here's the microwave and stove. Those two sofas also fold down into a queen size bed..

We bought our retirement prize. RV021

Full size fridge and freezer, flat screen TV, DVD and Iopd dock...

We bought our retirement prize. RV022

The front, private bedroom..

We bought our retirement prize. RV023

And one of the kitchen..

We bought our retirement prize. RV024

5We bought our retirement prize. Empty Re: We bought our retirement prize. Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:58 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

I'll tell ya!!! We lived in our van for 6 weeks when we went to Alaska. It had a queen size bed, TV, toaster oven, refrigerator, fan, storage drawers and shelves. It worked and not badly either.

Yours looks like a mansion compared to what we survived in. Hope it works out.

6We bought our retirement prize. Empty Re: We bought our retirement prize. Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:24 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

I went to look at the truck yesterday. It belongs to an older man in a very nice neighborhood. It is immaculate and loaded. It has power, heated mirrors,power windows, locks, cruise, Lojack antitheft system, tilt and telescope steering wheel, Blue Tooth buttons on the steering wheel, when you get a phone call, you push a button and hear the call over your speakers. A JBL premium 6 disc CD player, running boards, running lights, fender flares, heavy duty rubber mats (no mud in the carpet) TRD off road package, towing package, aluminum wheels, power seats and four doors. The rear seat will hold all four (soon to be five) grand kids. I almost peeled out when I pulled out of his driveway it has so much power that I'm not used to. Will pull the trailer with ease.

7We bought our retirement prize. Empty Re: We bought our retirement prize. Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:21 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Sounds like it will do the job if the price is right.

8We bought our retirement prize. Empty Re: We bought our retirement prize. Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:38 pm

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

I think it's a steal for $24,000. It books out at over $28,000.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]