Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Update on the drug theft.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Update on the drug theft. Empty Update on the drug theft. Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:34 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

All of the morphine on every truck was tampered with. There is a plastic ring that you have to snap off so the plastic cover can be removed. You can then stick a needle through the rubber top and withdraw the morphine. The ring was removed and a piece of pin strip tape that you use on cars was wrapped around the plastic top to replace it. How stupid does he think we are? There is a big difference between breaking a plastic ring and pulling tape off. The sad thing is that if someone was having a heart attack, they would have just been injected with water, not morphine if a medic was stupid enough not to notice this.

2Update on the drug theft. Empty Re: Update on the drug theft. Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:42 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

This is strike two for him. The Texas Department of Health has yanked his certification until the trial. I trained him from right out of high school, he knows no other work, but he brought this all on himself. When he walked into the police department that day, he was charged with possession of narcotics, that means the dumbass had some on him at the time. This pretty much puts the nail in the coffin.

3Update on the drug theft. Empty Re: Update on the drug theft. Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:27 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

I'm out of pity for the guy right now. Did he use a dirty needle when he put water back into the morphine ampules? Was any senior injected and possibly infected with anything that he may have? He had a good job, a fiance and 5 kids, threw it all away for morphine.

4Update on the drug theft. Empty Re: Update on the drug theft. Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:46 pm

Bartender

Bartender
Minnow
Minnow

You gotta be shittin' me!! He is just posting away on FB, as if nothing is wrong!! I just can't believe him. He was such a sweetheart when we used to talk all the time. Occasionally, he got a little carried away with the boasting, but still a good kid. He's still getting his kids...I wonder if he is using while he has them? I wonder if he is using the fiance's job to help him score??

This is just so messed up! ex[dig]

http://www.marykay.com/andismith/default.aspx

5Update on the drug theft. Empty Re: Update on the drug theft. Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:46 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Bartender wrote:You gotta be shittin' me!! He is just posting away on FB, as if nothing is wrong!! I just can't believe him. He was such a sweetheart when we used to talk all the time. Occasionally, he got a little carried away with the boasting, but still a good kid. He's still getting his kids...I wonder if he is using while he has them? I wonder if he is using the fiance's job to help him score??

This is just so messed up! ex[dig]

He was using at work, so you have to figure that he was doing it while off. When it first happened they told me everyone had to take a drug test the following day. I told them I would just quit because I take hydrocodone for my knee and the test doesn't differentiate between that and morphine, it just shows positive for "opiates". Why would I take a test that I know I would fail and have TDH put me on probation? The second in command called me back and told me to drive to Beaumont to get some of that stuff that cleans your system.

I told him I was drunk and wasn't driving anywhere. He suggested my wife drive and I told him she doesn't drive due to seizures, that I'd just quit. He called the owner and talked to him, then called me back and said I didn't have to take it, they knew I didn't steal the drugs and who did.

Well, word got back to the hospital and they said they would take us off of rotation at the ER and stop all of our transports until I drug tested. I got the news yesterday and was told I would have to take a drug test this morning. I told them adios, I'm too damned old to be staying awake 24 hours at a time anymore. We got spanked all night the Thursday before last, didn't get a wink of sleep. I felt like crap all day the next day.

I prayed on the way to church. I am bidding on 4 doctor's offices for their lawn care. They are now paying over $600.00 for the service. I went and looked at them, all four are maybe 8 hours of work. That's $81.25 an hour. If I bid it at $480.00 that's still $60.00 an hour, compared to $14.00 an hour now for being stressed out a lot. I walked up to Mike, the band director and asked him if he knew anyone who needed to rent my mobile home, it's been empty for a month now with no takers. He pointed right to Wendy. She came to look at it after church and loved it. Her husband will come Wednesday but he is a big fisherman and I'm pretty sure they will rent it. That's 1/4 of my salary replaced already.

Church hadn't even started yet and I got a text. I had placed an ad for lawn care last week. A retired deputy wants me to cut his grass, repair his well, drop some trees and more. I should have done this months ago. I have the drive and God has the connections. I'll probably make 5 times what I was making running on an ambulance and really won't miss it.

6Update on the drug theft. Empty Re: Update on the drug theft. Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:17 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

I made $100.00 yesterday cleaning and mowing a man's yard. The house had been empty and there were a lot of limbs down that had to be picked up before I could mow. I have his business every other week for $75.00. I bid on the doctors offices, 4 of them. They have been paying $1,050.00 a month and I bid them at $850.00. It's maybe 8 hours of work once a week at all 4 of the offices once a week. In the winter, it will only be edging and mulching maybe twice a month. Ashley's Furniture and a funeral home told me to come back Wednesday.

I took off half cocked because the man wanted his lawn done. Today I'll put side rails on my small trailer so I don't have to worry about the mowers falling off and fix my leaf blower. I'll hopefully grow this business big enough to male it through the winter with commercial jobs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum