Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mrs. Peepers why didn't you tell us?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mrs. Peepers why didn't you tell us? Empty Mrs. Peepers why didn't you tell us? Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:12 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Yesterday was your birthday and you didn't say anything? Happy Birthday!! Everyone please help me keep an eye out for these things, upcoming birthdays are listed on the bottom of the homepage.

Anyway, happy birthday, I hope Freddie baked you a cake.

2Mrs. Peepers why didn't you tell us? Empty Re: Mrs. Peepers why didn't you tell us? Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:58 am

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Well, Happy belated birthday, Mrs. Peeps! Do you mind my asking how old you are? I'll be 63 on Monday! I'm not ashamed to tell it either! I worked hard to get this far! ex[smile2] Hope you had a great day!

3Mrs. Peepers why didn't you tell us? Empty Re: Mrs. Peepers why didn't you tell us? Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:27 am

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Mrs. Peepers why didn't you tell us? HappyBirthdayBanner3

4Mrs. Peepers why didn't you tell us? Empty Re: Mrs. Peepers why didn't you tell us? Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:55 pm

Happy Belated Birthday! Hope you had a great day. ex[party]

5Mrs. Peepers why didn't you tell us? Empty Re: Mrs. Peepers why didn't you tell us? Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:54 pm

Mrs. Peepers

Oh you guys are sooooo sweet. I just logged on and saw all the hoopla. Two Birthdays YAY!! Hopefully I won't age twice as much. ex[happy]

I gotta say, Freddie was sweating it thinking maybe he DID forget my birthday. He had to ask me what the date was today.

Maybe there's hope for that cake afterall.
Rosebud I'll be 48 this year.
Finally getting the hand of this life deal I think.
Thanks so much all for the warm welcome.

6Mrs. Peepers why didn't you tell us? Empty Re: Mrs. Peepers why didn't you tell us? Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:44 pm

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Hot damn, Mrs. Peepers! You and I will just celebrate all next week! How about that!
At 48, you're still a young chick. I hope you have many, many more birthdays!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum