Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama, Is he or isn't he a Muslim?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Obama, Is he or isn't he a Muslim? Empty Obama, Is he or isn't he a Muslim? Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:27 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

There was much to do about Obama being a Christian if you want to call the Reverend Wright's Church Christian, I personally don't. But in this video, he admits to being a Muslim as well as crediting them for darn near all contributions made to mankind including music? Maybe I missed the popular Muslim tunes... I don't know but in the video he claims to be a Muslim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=tCAffMSWSzY#t=28

2Obama, Is he or isn't he a Muslim? Empty Re: Obama, Is he or isn't he a Muslim? Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:23 am

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Well, he seems to be unusually slanted that way despite his denials. His father is a Muslim so I'm sure he was raised with those beliefs.
He certainly admits to it many times over in that video - I don't know how he could say it more clearly

3Obama, Is he or isn't he a Muslim? Empty Re: Obama, Is he or isn't he a Muslim? Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:10 pm

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

I don't think he's a muslim. He has said he's a Christian many times.....but I am still waiting for him to walk the walk and not just talk the talk....

I believe he has Marxist leanings.....and Marxists are materialistic, i.e. no God.

4Obama, Is he or isn't he a Muslim? Empty Re: Obama, Is he or isn't he a Muslim? Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:38 pm

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Mikey wrote:I don't think he's a muslim. He has said he's a Christian many times.....but I am still waiting for him to walk the walk and not just talk the talk....

I believe he has Marxist leanings.....and Marxists are materialistic, i.e. no God.

Did you watch the video Mike? He admits that he is a Muslim. I believe that he only said he was a christian to get the votes. He had spent millions hiding his birth certificate, if he has nothing to hide like being born in Kenya, why not just produce it and put this question to rest?

5Obama, Is he or isn't he a Muslim? Empty Re: Obama, Is he or isn't he a Muslim? Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:17 pm

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

I guess I should clarify. I think because of being raised a Muslim he has the foundation of the beliefs. I agree with Mikey as far as his Marxist beliefs now. Look at all the anti-American radicals that he socialixed with, that is before his PR people distanced him from them. I say, look at who you surround your self with and you are looking in the mirror. I think he is anti-American and that comes from his Muslim upbringing and in later life the other cronies he assiciates with:

Pastor, Jeremiah Wright(Black Liberation militant, racist, and Pastor),
William Ayers (Weatherman Underground bomber, unrepentant domestic terrorist)
Tony Rezko (Corrupt Financier, ties to Terror Financing),
Frank Davis (Member Communist Party USA, Early mentor to Obama),
Louis Farrakhan (Nation of Islam Leader, racist, anti-American),
RailaOrdinga (Fundamental Islamic Candidate, Kenya, Obama's Cousin) to name a few.

Here is a link to more youtube words from our president where he mocks the Bible, defends his Marxixt views and more. http://www.jeffhead.com/obamayourtube.htm

Obama, Is he or isn't he a Muslim? NoSalute

6Obama, Is he or isn't he a Muslim? Empty Re: Obama, Is he or isn't he a Muslim? Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:19 pm

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

Bullfrog: The problem with the link to that YouTube video is that it is heavily edited. For example in the comment to Stephanopolis he immediately corrected himself.

There is no doubt he wants to play kissy=kissy with the Muslim world. Blessed are the peacemakers.... But he needs to keep Reagan's admonition of "Trust....but verify

My main complaint about conservative politicians, bloggers, pundits etc. it that there is no need to take snippets of the opposition out of context. The crap they spew in full context is enough to understand who they are. Taking what I would refer to as cheap shots, i.e., things out of context, only takes the person doing so to their level.

7Obama, Is he or isn't he a Muslim? Empty Re: Obama, Is he or isn't he a Muslim? Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:34 pm

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Maybe that particular clip is heavily edited...I don't know. But this isn't an isolated thing. There are numerous clips of him saying things then contradicting himself once he realized what he's said or the PR people tell him. There is a history of people who he has surrounded himself with who have anti-American opinions. If you want to say that a certain video is edited... OK, maybe, but look at the whole picture. Who is this man and what have we heard him say over and over...before the PR people cleaned him up, that is.

8Obama, Is he or isn't he a Muslim? Empty Re: Obama, Is he or isn't he a Muslim? Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:42 am

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

There are numerous clips of him saying things then contradicting himself once he realized what he's said or the PR people tell him. There is a history of people who he has surrounded himself with who have anti-American opinions.
I agree completely. I was referring strictly to the issue of whether Obama is a Muslim or a Christian. We know his father was a Muslim but Obama insists he is a Christian and said in his book Audacity of Hope: "...Baptized as an adult in the Trinity United Church of Christ Faith doesn't mean that you don't have doubts. The typical black sermon freely acknowledged that all Christians (including the pastors) could expect to still experience the same greed, resentment, lust, and anger that everyone else experienced. In the black community, the lines between sinner and saved were more fluid; the sins of those who came to church were not so different from the sins of those who didn't, and so were as likely to be talked about with humor as with condemnation. You needed to come to church precisely because you were of this world. You needed to embrace Christ precisely because you had sins to wash away-because you needed an ally in your difficult journey....." Did he mean what he wrote? I don't know. I'm still looking for the evidence. He certainly doesn't surround himself with advisers who are believers....

"Birds of a feather flock together". There is a reason why we have sayings such as this. It's because they are generally true. Obama has a well established history of siding with radicals as you noted previously and it started as a young college student. In "Dreams from My Father" he writes: "To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists and punk-rock performance poets." He implies he does this because he is confused as to who he is, but if you look at his present friends it's clear he has chosen to side with the radicals, the Marxists.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum