Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just how stupid can some people be?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just how stupid can some people be? Empty Just how stupid can some people be? Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:57 pm

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

We have a kitten that needs a home. I posted a free want add with a picture. "Orange tabby male kitten, very people oriented and fun." I put a picture there and our phone number.

I get replies like "Do you still have the kitten?" "Do you have any more pictures?"

For God's sake, it's an orange male striped tabbby. If you have seen one, you have seen them all. More pictures? Kiss my ass!!!

I could say "We have a solid black female kitten free to a good home. She has green eyes." and some dumbass would ask for a picture. Can you not visualize a solid black kitten with green eyes or just call the number without exchanging multiple emails? WTF is wrong with people?

2Just how stupid can some people be? Empty Re: Just how stupid can some people be? Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:35 pm

Just like the song.
God is Great
Beer is good
And people are crazy!

3Just how stupid can some people be? Empty Re: Just how stupid can some people be? Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:17 pm

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

My God, how do they find us? Is there a cat sign in front of our house saying "Crash here?"

My wife just opened the door and there were two more kittens, very friendly. Both are black and white, one has a white stripe around it's tail and he is cross eyed, she named him Ringo. His sister is cool with people too and it's going to get cold tonight. Cars could run them over so guess what?

We have two more kittens enjoying our house tonight. All of God's pets need a home and the word has spread throughout the cat community... "Suckers at this house."

I'll post pictures later but they have brought a lot of laughs into our home tonight.

4Just how stupid can some people be? Empty Re: Just how stupid can some people be? Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:28 pm

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

You and your wife are good people, Bullfrog. Be careful of people responding to an ad for free kittens. Some do not want pets. They sell them to research labs or worse things that I will not mention here.

5Just how stupid can some people be? Empty Re: Just how stupid can some people be? Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:42 am

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

Hey Bullfrog, I have just two questions...

Do you still have the kitten?

Do you have any more pictures?

ex[tongue]

6Just how stupid can some people be? Empty Re: Just how stupid can some people be? Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:08 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Mikey wrote:Hey Bullfrog, I have just two questions...

Do you still have the kitten?

Do you have any more pictures?

ex[tongue]

LOL, that was good Mike. And yes, I know, a friend had a litter and a man showed up and said he would take all of them. The wife asked why he wanted 4 kittens and he flat out told her "I'm going to feed them to my snake." She cussed him pretty good.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum