Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Dogs Bite People

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why Dogs Bite People Empty Why Dogs Bite People Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:48 pm

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Why Dogs Bite People HelloDolly

Why Dogs Bite People Image001

Why Dogs Bite People Image002

Why Dogs Bite People Image003

Why Dogs Bite People Image004

Why Dogs Bite People Image005

Why Dogs Bite People Image007

Why Dogs Bite People Image008

Why Dogs Bite People Image012

Why Dogs Bite People Image014

Why Dogs Bite People Image015

Why Dogs Bite People Image016

Why Dogs Bite People Image017

Why Dogs Bite People Image020

Why Dogs Bite People Image021

Why Dogs Bite People Image024

Why Dogs Bite People Image025

Why Dogs Bite People Image027

2Why Dogs Bite People Empty Re: Why Dogs Bite People Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:38 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Butttt look at their eyes. They are all thinking----"I look so stupid. Where is their heads?"

I put a sweater on Smokey at times if the snow is deep or it's real cold out. It keeps the snow from balling up so bad on his stomach fur. Also right after he has been trimmed and it's cold, I put pajamas on him for the night as our bedroom is a distance from the furnace and doesn't get very warm anyway.

My stepdaughter gave me a raincoat one time that didn't fit her dog. I put it on Smokey and he just stood there. I carried him outside and he just stood there. I coaxed him out onto the lawn and he just stood there. So in the meantime I'm getting wet and he thinks he can't move. I took his raincoat off and he went tearing around the yard like, "YIPEE!!" Didn't mind one bit that he was getting wet.

3Why Dogs Bite People Empty Re: Why Dogs Bite People Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:51 pm

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Esther, would you post that picture of Smokey in his pjs that you posted on AP a couple of years back? It is adorable. He was in blue pjs and he might have had slippers too. The look on his face was priceless. It still tickles me when I think about it. ex[giggle]

I have to put a coat on Jenny when I put her out in this cold weather. She doesn't have the undercoat that most dogs do plus the body fat, although that is becomming less of a problem as she has a wonderful appetite. I have a pattern for a raincoat but I haven't attempted it yet. I'm a little nervous of working with vinyl or whatever the fabric is I would have to use.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum