Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Camping at Galveston Island State Park

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Camping at Galveston Island State Park Empty Camping at Galveston Island State Park Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:59 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Well we are going to camp at the park for two nights so I won't be around after Tuesday. It is a great park, the tent sites have running water, an electrical outlet, a fire pit, BBQ pit and a covered picnic table.

We did this several years ago and I may have posted about it. The big RV's pulled in and rolled out their canopies. We had our nice tent but we were close to the RV part. The day was great on the beach and as the sun set like a huge orange ball we started a fire. The rum flowed and Bob Marley was on the jambox.

Things started to get a little frisky by the fire so we moved inside of the tent. I get up early and my wife sleeps in so I made a pot of coffee and went to the shower. One old man smiled and winked at me and I didn't think much of it, some old men do wink. But then another smiled and gave me a thumbs up and I wondered "Whats up with that?"

I went back to the tent and looked inside. We had left the battery powered lantern on all night and didn't realize that we were putting on quite the silhouette sex show for all of the old folks. I'm surprised they didn't call the law. My wife has a good sense of humor and said "All of the old ladies were probably jealous and the old men were aroused."

We will remember to turn off the light this time.

2Camping at Galveston Island State Park Empty Re: Camping at Galveston Island State Park Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:47 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Pete and I are still giggling.

3Camping at Galveston Island State Park Empty Re: Camping at Galveston Island State Park Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:29 am

Cool Chools

[color=violet] What campground is that, Bullfrog? I have enjoyed camping at the State Park, but it's right on the beach, and I get so tired of the wind, plus, there's no electricity, which is nice to have, if you want to run an extension cord and a light bulb.

Not that I plan to put on any tent screen shows, that is. ex[lol] [/color

4Camping at Galveston Island State Park Empty Re: Camping at Galveston Island State Park Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:33 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Yes, GISP is right on the beach but there are dunes, or there were before the hurricanes. It's down on the southwest end near Jamaica beach. Even the primitive spots have a power outlet and a water faucet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum