Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

The first Tiger joke I've heard

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The first Tiger joke I've heard Empty The first Tiger joke I've heard Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:25 pm

Freddie Peepers

Freddie Peepers
Minnow
Minnow

what's the difference between Tiger Woods and Santa Claus?

Santa stops after three Ho's lol!

2The first Tiger joke I've heard Empty Re: The first Tiger joke I've heard Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:41 pm

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Oh well, he hasn't had a commercial played since this happened but he is America's highest paid athlete? (Is a golfer really an athlete? I've seen some with a belly that hangs over their belt. It's like calling a NASCAR driver an athlete.) Oh, that's right, the car has no AC.

Anyway, if he had an erection that lasted more than four hours he should have consulted his wife.

3The first Tiger joke I've heard Empty Re: The first Tiger joke I've heard Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:21 am

Bartender

Bartender
Minnow
Minnow

Tiger needs to change his name....

....to CHEATah! ex[tongue]

http://www.marykay.com/andismith/default.aspx

4The first Tiger joke I've heard Empty Re: The first Tiger joke I've heard Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:25 am

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Bartender wrote:Tiger needs to change his name....

....to CHEATah! ex[tongue]

Good one, Bartender!

5The first Tiger joke I've heard Empty Re: The first Tiger joke I've heard Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:50 pm

Freddie Peepers

Freddie Peepers
Minnow
Minnow

Good one Bartender

ex[lol]

6The first Tiger joke I've heard Empty Re: The first Tiger joke I've heard Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:24 pm

texasjoe

Do you know the difference between Tiger and Santa Claus? Santa has only 3 ho's.

7The first Tiger joke I've heard Empty Re: The first Tiger joke I've heard Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:25 pm

texasjoe

The cops asked Elin how many times she hit Tiger. She told them to put her down for a 5.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum